Chop Shop Show off your designs here. Or post to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride.

Didn't finish car yet so I used the computer to

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Default RE: Didn't finish car yet so I used the computer to

You just contridicted yourself on that way to go, genius

you have no freaking clue, no matter how much you claim or think you do, you are just completely lost in space my friend. Im done with this one because you obiously lack common sence and common knowledge.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:07 AM

Well its called side wall flex and it exhists.

Old 12-07-2007, 08:41 AM

ORIGINAL: 5star

Well its called side wall flex and it exhists.
yea its called having the rubber on the ground.

I cant belive you think you right about this one. Like seb saind before why do all F1 cars run tiny rim and fat tires if you were right wouldnt they want biger rims and lo pros? why is that Evo on 2 wheels I posted have 17 in rims with a fat sideway and a 275 tire under neath it? last I check that was one of our contries best handling Evos yet he could be using 19 inch rims with smaller tires. But for some reason these guys at RRE who have been building DSM and EVO for almost 20years much not know that they should use bigger rims I guess.

Wow RRE guys are so stupid right? What about AMS and buschur racing. there Evos are on a similar setup with EVEN bigger tires. Guess they have no clue either.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:03 PM

I am right. I know more rubber is better fortraction and better for racing "car". The reason they dont use tires withalmost noside wall is becausethey dont have to wory about turning to fast and going up on 2 wheels. If some one was going to be taking a turn at a gazillion miles per hour then less rubber would be better by keeping it more stable as in less tippy.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:04 PM

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/sho...d&t=183106

Old 12-07-2007, 05:21 PM

yknow that a diesel TRUCK not an evo? the less flex the worse it is for traction. end of story

Old 12-07-2007, 05:58 PM

ORIGINAL: jpmontero98

yknow that a diesel TRUCK not an evo? the less flex the worse it is for traction. end of story
Sindrifical force or how ever its spelled. When you turn the weight is moving to the out side tires and the inside tires are gettin lighter. If your out side tires flex your car will lean making you more likley to over turn.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:05 PM

dont forget the concept of center of gravity, nascars are low with tires that that have alot of sidewall, when they turn at 60MPH do they flip? no, because they have a low center of gravity, not......with less flex the car would slide, now add somthing like an SUV, with tires that have alot of side wall flex, it would tip....high center of gravity, low pros would make it slide a bit more but it would STILL tip

Old 12-07-2007, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

When is this madness going to end, 5start just stop!

Old 12-07-2007, 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: jpmontero98

dont forget the concept of center of gravity, nascars are low with tires that that have alot of sidewall, when they turn at 60MPH do they flip? no, because they have a low center of gravity, not......with less flex the car would slide, now add somthing like an SUV, with tires that have alot of side wall flex, it would tip....high center of gravity, low pros would make it slide a bit more but it would STILL tip
Yeah but with less side wall it would be harder for it to 2 wheel. When your tires flex it starts the motion of going up on 2 wheels making it easier to 2 wheel. Kind of like running round bubble tires. I no this crap for a fact I freakin race quad and you run low and wide and the corners are a big thing if you cant corner fast than you cant win.

Quick Reply: Didn't finish car yet so I used the computer to