Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GST-sputters, engine misses

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Default RE: GST-sputters, engine misses

car[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 07-20-2005, 02:56 PM

oh and why did your a/f guage and your safc not go ape****. a huge boost leak like that hmmm. how many web sites did you have to go to to list thoughs mods that you have done to your car. i mean really dude you were lost and had to go to web sites to try and look up what was wrong with your car, and all that was wrong was a intercooler pipe had come off! a basic visual scan of your car would have found that. or hell even if you would have just done a boostleak test if were not smart enough to just look at it.

Old 07-20-2005, 04:55 PM

Ok now your just being trivial.
I could see black smoke with little light. Sorry. I must be superman or something huh? LOL
Can you read? I mean really. Here it is again in easy form. When this all happened I could have cared less about finding and/or fixing the problem at that time. At that time, At that time. at that time, at that time Got it? [sm=chairshot.gif]

I'm pretty sure (at least this is what I read online because I dont know what I'm doing..LOL)
I wouldnt have hit 130mph as fast as I usually do with a pipe loose.
The clamp as I found, was tight but the pipe wasnt in enough to stay. When it came out it was an instant rich condition. Why would my gauges have given any signs of something wrong when it all happened instantly?

I came here to see what fellow DSM'ers (not dumbas*'s) thought about it, until I could and WANTED TO (key phrase) look at it and find the problem. Call me crazy but I like talking with others that share the same interest about engine stuff. I see you dont. You like calling BS...(Like I said how do we know thats your car......I'm totally kidding. Dont take that seriously as you may be apt to do)

I had the car towed because it was 20 mins away and quite frankly, I'm lazy and could spare 50 bucks to get it towed. In doing so the dumbas*(...yeah you'd like 'em) ripped half the bumper off even tearing a small chunk of fiberglass off the fender up under it. So yeah, I took 2 more bolts off and had it off within mins. But then again I am superman. Hey I even fixed it and already painted it. (yeah I paint and do bodywork too......superman!)

I've never blown my engine, nor have I ever thought or said 'DSM's always break'. Where did you pull that from? (nevermind..I know and you havent wiped there in a year)[sm=icon_beat.gif]

"Lean is bad car go boom" what are you, a cave man? I know lean is bad thats why my car DOSENT run lean. I know you spent alot of money for your pretty 680's that someone told you needed and you see I have only 550's but dont **** on me about it.

I havent been to a track in 3 or 4 years. What does that make me? oh, right a Bench....seat.....racer. Theres plenty on the street for me to consume. Maybe your Mr. safty and like running on the track but I'm not making up names.... wait....Curb...seat......racer.LOL

Ok you got me...I had to go to at least 12 web sites to find all those mods I listed. You probably never knew you could mill. 38 thous. off each side of a 1G rod and make it fit on a 2nd G piston, did you? Go do a search and find that. I didnt.

Have you done anything to your car besides bolt some stuff on? and your telling me what injector size I should use? Do you even know how to size an injector up? I do but then again I'm superman. When its all said and done my 550's will support 350 crank HP with 60 psi at the rail. Thats figuring an 80% max duty cycle. Maybe you and others dont feel safe using 80%. But I do and have been for a while now. If I blow my engine I'll let you know. Until then....go build your own engine or pay someone to. (hey, I could do it....LOL)[sm=laughat.gif]

Old 07-20-2005, 05:35 PM

so your t70 trubo is only putting out 350hp @ 20psi? i unlike you have done everything to my car. its one thing to come in here and say that you are new and dont know much about the car a need help with something! but when you come in here and lie your butt off and say that you did all the engine work yourself and then have to have help with a f#@k#@g newbe boostleak. so the clamp was tight but the pipe was not in all the way??

your words here .When it came out it was an instant rich condition. Why would my gauges have given any signs of something wrong when it all happened instantly?

because thats what they do stupid! your a/f gauges does just that ,it reads the air fuel mix and when it is rick it will read that way and yes instantly it would have changed well that is if its hooked up and not just in your pod pilar cause it looks cool!

Old 07-20-2005, 05:51 PM

well then if thats the case and your only running 350chp, then me and my little 16g would own your a$$.
oh yea your street racer so your 350 hp car does the quater in 10seconds huh.

[sm=owned.gif]antomx

Old 07-20-2005, 06:14 PM

Why are you calling me a liar? Why dont you prove your engine? Instead of saying "I'ver done everything to my car". What have you done to it? I see from the pics you've bolted some stuff on? what else? Why does it matter so much for you to prove I didnt build my engine?
[sm=wtf.gif]
"so your t70 trubo is only putting out 350hp @ 20psi?" Didnt say that. Said my injectors would support that...... safely.

I guess you cant read and cant comprehend. Lets try again.
I came here to mull (thats discuss and think about) my problem over with fellow DSM'ers (not dumbas*'s....this meant you)
I found my problem when I inspected my car NO THANKS to you and everyone else. The only idea I got was a blown head gasket. Which was incorrect.

Again, I let off the throttle. (the gas pedal) To allow my momentum (speed) to decrease. When I gave it throttle again (pushed the gas pedal) it started to 'bog' down (Thats slang for wouldnt increase in speed) I then coasted (rolled) to the side of the road. From the time that happened to getting to my brothers house maybe 5 mins passed. Where would gauge reading have told me anything until AFTERWARDS retard? Let me repeat this, I hit fuel cut and up untill then ALL WAS OK INCLUDING THE GAUGE READINGS. I obviously didnt put the pipe in secure enough when I changed my alternator from the day before. Overall my point is the pipe came off at fuel cut probably when the car jerked from hitting it. You dont know about this because you've never gone fast enough to hit fuel cut.

It was obvious from the black smoke that it WAS NOT burning fuel. Thats what I looked up to comfirm before posting.

Again who the HELL helped me diagnose the boost leak? Where were you almighty dsm tech to tell me 'That sounds like a boost leak?' I found the problem quickly when I looked at the car. It was an easy fix and I found it quickly. DO you understand that? Where is your reasoning coming from? I guess because I didnt take the time to look for it on the side of the road is your case for argument that I didnt build my engine. Again WHY do you care so much and why use such a stupid meaningless point to try and prove otherwise. I'm getting to old and fat to look up under my car with little light on the side of the road. Does that satisfy you? Just shut up about!
I built my engine and have more pics and paperwork to prove it and I'm certainly done trying to prove to you that I did build it because you're a meaningless piece of sh*t! [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Thank you and good bye.

Old 07-20-2005, 06:25 PM

Would a moderator please lock this sh*t up?
It's getting deep real fast with bozo on here.[sm=bicker.gif][sm=lame.gif]

Old 07-20-2005, 09:06 PM

you said in your first post that you run 20 psi on your t70 turbo, go back and read it. and then a later post you said that your injectors can only suport 350hp.

so now do you see the problem here? yea yea yea yea now try and think of some other lame a$$ lie.

you did not build crap. you might have bought a engine but you sure the hell did not build one.

just give it up man!

Old 07-20-2005, 09:09 PM

oh and i have a gsx so i dont have a fuel cut for top speed. and yea i have been past 130mph.
and why would you go and look around on the internet to try to fix your car rather, just go and look at the car. im mean you build it who would know it better then you?

Old 07-21-2005, 04:11 AM

ORIGINAL: 96awd

you said in your first post that you run 20 psi on your t70 turbo, go back and read it. and then a later post you said that your injectors can only suport 350hp.

so now do you see the problem here? yea yea yea yea now try and think of some other lame a$$ lie.

you did not build crap. you might have bought a engine but you sure the hell did not build one.

just give it up man!
I'm really tired of answering your stupid accusations. Its very obvious you have low intelligence.
Do you hear yourself? Your trying so hard to prove I didnt build an engine. Why, you still havent answerd. My guess would be to make your 'all thumbs' self feel better. And by what are you doing this? 550 injectors? Because I have 550 injectors? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH[sm=laughat.gif] They will support 350 safely at 80% duty cycle. That dosent mean thats what my HP is. Do you even know what a duty cycle is? No its not a bicycle made out of dodo. You really dont know sh*t do you? I've answered what you have brought up here again in this parapragh already. You havent answered anything I've brought up. Once again, who the hell said I went looking around on the internet to find the problem? Have you read any post I've made? or are some of the words I've been using to 'BIG' for you? I came here to double check about the black smoke then brought up my problem to see what others thought who knew about the mechanics of a DSM. (This would mean that you should not have posted anything) I did this while my car was sitting 20 min. away, almost in another county and unable to be looked at by me at the time. I strongly encourage you to go back and read, (not re-read because that would of required you to have already read something) my post.....'tard

Ok, so lets hear what all you've done to your car...come on now dont be shy dumbas*!
Really 'You should give it up' and [sm=shutup.gif]

Quick Reply: GST-sputters, engine misses