Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!

Lost keys

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
Default Lost keys

Hi,
I am kind of desperate, so I am trying to find English speaking people to ask for help.

I am living in south of Paris and have an old Mitsubishi space star that I absolutely love. It has been a great car for me and my family in the past 10 year and we never had any problem with other than just usual maintenance.

Late december, we had a small accident and we left the car close to a friend of us to come back and take it and when we were walking around, my wife's bag was snatched by a pick-pocket with our car keys inside. Unfortunately we had lost our other set of keys earlier that month and now we have a car but no keys!

Tried to contact the local Mitsubishi dealer that was an absolute horror, talking to an arrogant car dealer who mostly deals with exclusive cars and ask for help to fix a 10+ year of car it made me fee like I was not worthy of his majesty's time and he just hung up on me since I do not have the "Key code" for my car.

I contacted a key maker in the UK who said they can fix the keys for us, it we ship them the lock, but then they are in the UK, and we are here in France and taking it out and ship it to the UK and leaving the car open all this time is not what I can do right now!

Is there any other way of doing this? Or am I screwed?

I really appreciate your help, or any direction to how to make new keys for my car!

Best regards,
Farhad

Old 01-20-2017, 01:11 PM

if you remove the lock cylinder from the front passenger door it has a number stamped in it if you give that number to a locksmith he will be able to cut you a new key

Old 02-12-2020, 09:22 AM

Thank you so much for your reply, an emergency locksmith near me will help me in cutting that key.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:42 AM

Removing the lock cylinder option doesn't work so I have considered taking help from car locksmith in that case.

Old 11-25-2020, 09:30 AM

If you are dealing with an emergency locksmith situation such as being locked out of your car, home, or office. You just call the professional locksmith austin for enjoying good and reliable service .

Old 01-15-2021, 09:36 AM

Locksmith Marietta company offers quick and reliable mobile service for key extractions and all types of emergency locksmith problems. These locksmiths are well trained in making new keys and use advanced methods in resolving lock and key issues. They have all the tools necessary to get the job done.

Last edited by Benicio Zayn; 01-15-2021 at 09:42 AM.
Old 01-19-2021, 11:09 AM

Locksmith Plano Tx have the experience and tools necessary to install, making duplicate keys, service and repair the most advanced security solutions specially designed to protect commercial and even government venues.

Old 02-03-2021, 07:22 AM

Alpharetta Locksmith professionals provide all kinds of services. The entry system of keyless nature can be installed at the same time. Keys can be controlled electronically.

Old 09-07-2021, 12:35 PM

You can take help from a locksmith to remove the door lock cylinder from the front door lock.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:31 PM

Passenger side door lock pull it out there's a key code on it Kentucky code number or lock itself cylinder the locksmith he can cut you a key you can also order online the transponder key if you choose to for a lot cheaper 11 to 15 bucks