Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MMCS black screen?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 06:49 PM
Exclamation MMCS black screen?

Ok I have an 08 evo gsr non fuse non rockford fosgate package yup base line. OK So my wife had an outlander sport 12 with she totaled I jacked her MMCS with hooked right up into my evo. all was good besides the fact I forgot to grab nav antenna. so I was adding and amp music was playing I started to wire the amp... I was lazy and didn't disconnect battery due to I was in a hurry. ground was in pos was in was putting in remote wire when it touched the gound wire and sparked... music stopped playing and screen went black. it still gets power to open close screen but nothing else happens..... Any helpful advice would be nice. my wife does have another outlander sport 2013 with RF package. let me know guys Idea's. no music on drive to work is killing me.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:57 PM
Banned

This is so hard to read. Would it hurt to use the spell check button?

Seriously.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:04 AM

Thanks sebba, I will remember that. I forgot that people do not like to help others with there problems and only comment on grammar. It dose not mention in the newbie must read that you have to write post with proper grammar, spelling and that if you don't people will comment on a question with no answer to your question. Thanks for reminding me.

Old 04-27-2013, 11:48 AM
Banned

Listen smart ***, you aren't paying me for my ****ing time so don't bitch.

I found your post so difficult to read it gave me a headache, and with spell check a few clicks away that's just bone idle laziness. It's a common courtesy, you wouldn't stand there in front of someone and speak like a retard, so why do it on the internet? Don't be so ****ing rude.

If I knew the answer to your problem I would have given you the solution.

If speaking like you have the correct number of chromosomes is too difficult for you, let me know and I can direct you to the door.