Looking for a Dyno Tuner

Old 07-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Default Looking for a Dyno Tuner

I am still looking for a good mech with some tuning exper. I am will to send the right guy to all the schooling need to make them top notch.I just open a new performance shop in Middletown, New York. The shop is 12k sq.ft. & 2k sq.ft show room. I looking for Mech. Tech with dyno tuning. We have a full fab, benders, & AWD dyno. You can come in as a tech or partner if everything works out right. Hit me up if it is something you want to do. The Tech that comes in will have to go to Ca, Tx, & Ma for trainning. I am setting up trainning with AEM, Utec, MoTech, Cobb Tuning, EcuTek, HandaData, and a chance to obtaining certification through EFI University. This is a paying job that starts @ $45K-60K per year, with profit that could jump up another $20k-40K per year. This is a big step for us & for whoever come on, but we are willing to work with the right person with the right skills. Hit me up at 845 321 4746. This is a good shot someone to because a shop owner/partner if they play there cards right.[/align]

Old 07-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Default RE: Looking for a Dyno Tuner

Dude, this a gift and no one is jumping on it. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I got this post in ten sites and no one is jumping on it. Where can you go get paid to work on hot cars, and get the best training. The only ppl calling is kids with there dads tool box. Where are all the tech's at.[/align]

Old 07-25-2007, 09:21 PM

its a dsm site, to tell you the truth the only ones tunning their rides to the maximun extent are people who have other jobs ($$$$) id take it, but im living in cali and im pursuing a finances career atm which im not willing to leave atm (not to mention, im no good with turbos haha)

Old 07-26-2007, 04:42 AM

That sounds like a pretty good job to me. There's not too many shops that will send an employee out to train for things like that. It's finding a qualified person first and foremost that's going to be tough though. Then there's finding the right person in the area or one that is willing to relocate to NY. If you were in VA and needed someone to work for you in, say, 3-4 years I'd be on it, lol (military). There's even a school to get an ASE cerification here on Oahu. I could get that out of the way before heading back home.

IMO, you should move out here to Oahu, you'd have at least one person knocking at your door, lol.
Good luck with finding someone though bud.