Mitsubishi Motors

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Default RE: Mitsubishi Motors

that could very well help them make a comeback......... i remember those little mighty max trucks were a beast.....

Old 02-09-2005, 08:29 PM

So is this stock specifically for autos? Because doesn't Mitsu make a whole bunch of stuff like TV's and construction equipment? Or is that stuff not doing so well either?

If you were to look in Car and Driver or Motor Trend, they act as though Mitsu is doing great and buying stock is a wise investment. Although I wouldn't trust that magazine for advice in the way of buying cars because they act as though the new Mustang is the best thing since sliced bread.

Old 02-10-2005, 09:22 AM

Mitsubishi owns an array of different companies.

Each company has its own stock symbol.

Each is doing well except for Mitsubishi Motors.

Mitsubishi Motors is failing miserably right now.

All attempts to make deals with other car companies have failed for Mitsubishi Motors.

So all of the other Mitsu. companies got together and bailed out the Motors Div. with something like 1.3 Billion dollars.

So Mitsu. Motors is now trading like a penny stock @ $ 1.35 a share and is over 1 Billion in dept.

What is the future ?

DT

Old 02-10-2005, 03:56 PM

Wow, I had no idea it was as bad as that. I love my Eclipse but I already know after I run my baby into the ground I'm going to be a Mercedes girl. I guess that doesn't say much for my contribution to their future though. But as a current owner, I'm very proud of my vehicle and if Mitsu does go away all I can say is that they have made me the happiest person alive because my car IS my dream car and in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd own her...

Old 02-10-2005, 04:47 PM

"Wow!" is right.
Japan and Germany are on completely different sides of the world.

What Mercedes model do you like ?

DT

Old 02-10-2005, 05:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Dans Talon

"Wow!" is right.
Japan and Germany are on completely different sides of the world.

What Mercedes model do you like ?

DT
The black one, lol

I seriously have no idea, but if it's black, I probably like it.

Old 02-10-2005, 05:42 PM

I owned a black 2002 Lancer.

My Realtor Lady said it looked like a Mercedes with that front grille and rear lights.

Rich ! [8D]

DT

Old 02-21-2005, 06:06 PM

The local mitsu dealer closed last year but they still have their VW store. I asked the service guy why they closed down. He said they had great ads (remember the cool music) but the people that were attracted by the ads had no money. A lot of people would come in to buy a car but they would not qualify. The Galant is comparable to a Camry but it is the same price?! The Diamonte is cheaper than a lexus/Acura but is kind of ugly with no great features about it and crappy mileage and very few safety features. The Montero is under powered and expensive. No wonder they are having a hard time.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Montero's and am incredibley impressed with their reliability.

Old 02-24-2005, 05:34 PM

Hey everyone i am new to this sight and i just bought a 2001 eclipse GS. i am kinda bummed out cause i don't have a dohc. so i was wondering if you think i could do a dohc swap on my car... right now my car is completly stock but i have around 2k to spend on the car and i was wanting to get my engine bay all done before my exterior. the only problem is that i can't find a turbo kit for under 2k

Old 02-24-2005, 07:52 PM

It just occured to me that a HUGE Mitsubishi dealership is now a BMW lot. I had thought maybe they were moving to another location but if that were true they'd have set up by now, I'm sure.

Quick Reply: Mitsubishi Motors