More Power?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 04:27 PM
Default RE: More Power?

Exactly. Like Bush being allowed a second term.

Old 02-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: NESpeed

There is this kid Tim in my town who must be related to you,
[/quote]
HAHA nice kieth

Old 02-07-2006, 04:32 PM

Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okie dokie then!!!

Old 02-07-2006, 04:36 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

There is this kid Tim in my town who must be related to you,

Tim has an MR so you and keith are jelious... you know how the EVO is the best car on the planet

Old 02-07-2006, 04:38 PM

Well if he's not now I certainly am.

My friend with rich-*** grandparents got $40,000 for a new car when she graduated from high school.

She got a ****ing Toyota Camry.

I wanted to stab someone after that.

Old 02-07-2006, 04:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

Well if he's not now I certainly am.

My friend with rich-*** grandparents got $40,000 for a new car when she graduated from high school.

She got a ****ing Toyota Camry.

I wanted to stab someone after that.
some people get life handed to them from day one.... I wish someone would buy me a 35r or something and payoff my car

Old 02-07-2006, 04:46 PM

For serious, man...

And I mean...God damn...40 grand...a ****ing Camry! Come on! *whimper*

Old 02-07-2006, 06:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Street Surgeon

Heh, well I just can't stand it when people regurgitate info they've heard without researching it a bit further. BS police!!!! STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD AND KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!
HAHAHA, Street Surgeon your a clown. How the hell can you argue with facts? You just made your self look so stupid, this guy has gone out and done I'm sure lots of R&D. He has cars out running these setup and running great. So why don't you just go back to the garage and watch the people you paid to work on your car. You talk all this ****, but where are the numbers and times even pictures for your rat? There is this kid Tim in my town who must be related to you, same lame *** attitude thinks he knows it all. Stop being a KNOW IT ALL, and why don't you do some research before opening your mouth.

Don't kid yourself son. All the work on my car (except the assembly of the head and shortblock itself) has been done by myself and the help of fellow DSM enthusiasts. You speak as if you have some vast mechanical experience to back you up yet just recently told a kid the answer to venting his bov was to run a GM MAF on an otherwise totally stock vehicle. What kind of work have you done on your car besides the cheapy exhaust, safc and jb-welded recirc tube? Obviously I should bow to your superior bolt-on knowledge and internet conjecture. OF COURSE a vendor is going to defend his product, and I never said that it was a piece of crap product, only that I would like to see proof before I just believe that you can run 15psi all day in a 3G 4G64 with what would have to be a fairly sizeable t3/t4 turbo with no problems! You sound like the type of person that bought one of those 30 buck "performance chips" off ebay that in reality is a .25c resistor in a plastic box and thought it added hp simply because someone somewhere said so. I don't preach on here with a "mightier than thou" approach that you take, and talk about doing some research before you say something? What research have you done on 4G64's bud? Obviously you knew that they had the same internals as a 2G buuuuut... Oh, oh yeah they DON'T! Research isn't just reading an advertisement on a vendors site, it's putting it to the test, getting results, working with the product. Not knowing some kid down the street that claims xxx hp. Not reading an article in a mag and then reciting it like you were there doing the testing

I'd also like to make it very clear that my intentions on this forum are only to lend a hand to fellow Mitsu enthusiats, I'm not here to badmouth you or anyone but you sure love to hop in and try to be the first to answer, often with incorrect answers. I am not a mechanical genius by any means but what I have learned I love to share with fellow enthusiats, sometimes I'm wrong, sometimes not, but you'll have to do more than just call me out. Don't get mad if I want proof that I'm incorrect, and don't try to correct me without any data or real-world/first hand knowledge to back it up.

I admire the fact that this guy goes out of his way to cater to a niche market and develope products to increase the performance of said vehicles, but unlike you I believe the proof is in the pudding. Sorry I'm more inquisitive and don't just rely on whatever sales pitch is rammed down my throat. If it's pictures that you want of my car, motor, setup then I will be more than happy to show ya What in particular would you like to see? Me holding the turbo, the fmic, the shortblock on the engine stand? Do you want sales reciepts for said parts as well? Maybe it's time to make a lil collage for you. Of course you could always join my own board OmahaRacing.com, register over there, join the usergroup "Omaha DSMs" and ask any of the local DSMers what I rock I'm sure you would get plenty of responses. Odd that you're so interested in my setup and are questioning me but will believe whatever someone else whispers in your ear, maybe now you see where I'm coming from

As for my spelling sorry, I thought it was ring lands but when I looked again to be sure on another forum I post on they had it the other (read wrong) way [:@]

Do you have any dyno sheets from your various installs or specs on the turbocharger used in these applications?

Old 02-07-2006, 06:01 PM

Aaaaaand it gets fiesty.

Old 02-07-2006, 06:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Street Surgeon

Do you have any dyno sheets from your various installs or specs on the turbocharger used in these applications?
You bet I do. I will post them up later this evening. I cannot however share the specifications of the turbo other than to say it is a full T4 Turbonetics on the V6 kit, and it is a T3/T4 on both I4 kits.

Like you, I have built my knowledge through these forums and experts over the years that I have had my car to evolve to the point where I can turn around and help Eclipse/Galant/Strat owners on a larger level than just here in Orlando.

Also, would you like pictorals on how the race blocks are built, what an engine swap looks like, maybe a turbo kit installation? Let me know what else you would like to see and I have it posted somewhere

Quick Reply: More Power?