Outlander Price

Old 07-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Default Outlander Price

Hello all, I am just wondering what some of you paid for your outlander? Of course if you're willing to disclose that information. My wife and I are looking at either getting a 2017 or 2018 model and I'm interested to know what some of you paid. Were you able to get a discount? How much could you negotiate with the dealer? How much were they willing to discount or take off? Any tips for negotiating a price would also be helpful too! Thanks in advance!

Old 07-07-2018, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Mitsubishi_noob
Hello all, I am just wondering what some of you paid for your outlander? Of course if you're willing to disclose that information. My wife and I are looking at either getting a 2017 or 2018 model and I'm interested to know what some of you paid. Were you able to get a discount? How much could you negotiate with the dealer? How much were they willing to discount or take off? Any tips for negotiating a price would also be helpful too! Thanks in advance!

I had a 2015 Outlander..2.4 AWC SE...we paid 30,300 OTD price...thats not great..but here in Canada we get ripped off on EVERYthing.

The best way to get the price you want is..Pay Cash...forget about Dealer Financing and monthly payments. When they ask you all that stuff..just keep asking for the BEST Price...right at this moment.

I usually want to go 2000 or 3000 under Sticker Price...just to wake them up...and see what goes on from there..For instance...they say 25 K plus tax...I say noooo...maybe 22K plus tax...blah blah...depends on how hungry they are and the timeof year/month as well.

Dont fall for any pressure tactics..they will tell you lies lies and additional liessss...the sale ends today...we dont have it in stock...this one is sold already..then they show you a much higher model thats available.

Lastly...DO NOT...purchase any Dealer add ons...these are PURE gravy for the Dealer...such as...Rustproofing...Security Etching....Paint Protection..expensive stuff you don't need. Just tell them you want the car..and the 10 Year Warranty.

If It was me...I would go with the 2018...just because...and around the Toronto area Late August is a good time to hit the Dealers//....it's deader than Disco..and nobody is thinking about buying a car...people on Holidays..and its pretty quiet generally.

Best of Luck...keep us updated..Cheers!

Old 07-08-2018, 03:55 PM

We got 15% off MSRP ($42480) at about $36185 plus taxes & DMV fees for our 2018 Outlander PHEV. in LA. This is our first plug-in hybrid SUV and we are totally satisfied with our first Mitsubishi, coming from Lexus and Acura SUVs.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:56 PM

Not sure if you're still looking or not. I just bought my wifes 2018 Outlander Sel new for $22,999 plus taxes and my carry over from trade in. Total on road was $25,708.