Pimp my ride!

Old 09-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Default Pimp my ride!

Just bought my sixth Eclipse (this one's a 98 Spyder, 2.4 nonturbo), and I've never really customized before. Two questions:

1. Is there a good, well organized website that specializes in mods for Mitsubishi or import sports cars?

2. What are some specific things I can do to increase speed/horsepower/torque/etc. (without turbo conversion) I've thought of a SRI or CAI, and of course putting in premium plugs and wires, but that's it so far. I know there is some mod that can get more HP in the wheels, and I'm sure there's all kinds of little tricks I don't know anything about that would give me what I'm looking for. Appreciate any suggestions.

Old 09-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Banned
Default RE: Pimp my ride!

The only thing that is worth doing is a cold air intake. Please dont put a lame *** bodykit or antyhing.. that would break my heart. For the price of a bodykit you can buy a 4G63T and tranny and swap it in... it drops right in.

Old 09-04-2007, 07:16 PM

no body kit...id rather chop my b**** off

Old 09-04-2007, 10:13 PM

Really...most body kits are ridiculous, but I do like this one (minus the spoiler, I'd rather have the stock)

Hard to tell what it'd look like on a Spyder though....

So there's nothing aside from a CAI that would be good?

Old 09-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Banned

uuuuuuuuuh no

Old 09-04-2007, 10:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Azazel

Really...most body kits are ridiculous, but I do like this one (minus the spoiler, I'd rather have the stock)

[sm=shootshoot.gif]
[sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif]

Old 09-04-2007, 10:25 PM

and there is more than a CAI......its jus not worth it....u need a GSX or GST or somthin with 4g63/t

Old 09-04-2007, 10:26 PM

ewwwey....looks like bloody poopy buttsex. I hate body kits on DSM's....unless you can find a good low profile one that fits the body well.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:26 PM

Damn. It's not THAT bad. lol

God, nothing? There's nothing I can do to this car? I want to spend something on it. Aside from the CAI or SRI and 20% tint, I'm stuck. I'm definitely doing some stuff with the interior, but I really want to do everything I can to add performance as well.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:28 PM

I would get some nice rims, lower it, maybe a carbon fiber hood/and or trunk, lip kit of some sort maybe and she would look clean as hell

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pimp my ride!