Single Cab Warrior, Clever alarm system information..

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Default Single Cab Warrior, Clever alarm system information..

Both my L200's are now fitted with this alarm by SAMTRAC and at £600 a piece its not cheap. However its value will only be realised when and if the unmentionable happens. There are a lot of us on here who have had some sort of experience of this at some time or another, hit and runs, smashed windows, attempted lock picking etc. so this system will IMEDIATLEY text/phone my mobile and let me know which sensor has been triggered, and allowing you to take the appropriate action far quicker than getting back to your truck to see the damage after the event!

You can call it (theoretically from anywhere in the world...why? cos u can!) and ask it it's current status and it will text back if it is armed/unarmed any recent 'events' history and a map reference of exactly (within a couple of meters) where it is.

There is so much more to it hence I put it on my site www.NewL200.piczo.com with links on my page 'Alarm system and demountable camper' to the suppliers/fitters with more detailed explanations. It suits my needs perfectly as I have to phone it to arm/disarm so with the camper on it doesn't self arm like some do automatically with the central locking therefore triggering alarms if you move in the camper!

I did not know of this system previous to Steve from Autolec telling me it would be best for my overall needs and for the 'peace of mind' value alone gets my recommendation! Check it out and it may cover some of your particular requirements...

Collin

[IMG]local://upfiles/7562/9757C416AC4E41E3BDAB3E5F563DE08F.jpg[/IMG]