What Do You Guys Recommend?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 06:18 PM
Default RE: What Do You Guys Recommend?

I dunno, bro...just spittin' back numbers I got, for ya.

Old 03-21-2006, 07:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

I think any car that runs and is mechanically sound is a good first car for anyone. My first one was an 89 Honda Civic station wagon.
True Dat!

My first car was a 93 Del Sol.

I grew up in a town where all the little richy kids got BMW's and Lexus' and Porshe's as first cars and I got a dinky little honda. But looking back i'm happy. I learned to drive stick on that car, i learned how to handle a car, learned how to correct my stupid driving with that car, and i learned how to work on it. I haven't had a single accident yet ::knock on wood:: while i know many a kid who crashed his bmw, a chick who blew her boxter's engine twice, etc etc etc. sure, it isn't the ffaaassstest car, but that will work out for your advange in teh future. get a slower car to start with and then, after you get 100% comfortable driving, get all of your "stupid-new-driver-drifts-spins-etc" out of the way, upgrade and get a fast car. My kids are going to HATE me. LOL

Old 03-21-2006, 08:38 PM

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

I think any car that runs and is mechanically sound is a good first car for anyone. My first one was an 89 Honda Civic station wagon.
True Dat!

My first car was a 93 Del Sol.

I grew up in a town where all the little richy kids got BMW's and Lexus' and Porshe's as first cars and I got a dinky little honda. But looking back i'm happy. I learned to drive stick on that car, i learned how to handle a car, learned how to correct my stupid driving with that car, and i learned how to work on it. I haven't had a single accident yet ::knock on wood:: while i know many a kid who crashed his bmw, a chick who blew her boxter's engine twice, etc etc etc. sure, it isn't the ffaaassstest car, but that will work out for your advange in teh future. get a slower car to start with and then, after you get 100% comfortable driving, get all of your "stupid-new-driver-drifts-spins-etc" out of the way, upgrade and get a fast car. My kids are going to HATE me. LOL
I feel the same way... My first car was a 86 4runner that was rotting threw the floor but it was awsome lol. I was such a stupid driver when I got my lisence I didnt grow out of it untill I was about 19 lol.. I used to do donuts roll backs burn outs almost crashed my 4runner like 100 times being stupid driving in the woods with out the 4wd on and spinning out almost wrapping around trees and stuff. then in 2001 I got my eclipse and thought the 4G64 was so fast...I was such a stupid ricer I bet I got laughed at

Old 03-21-2006, 09:26 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

.I was such a stupid ricer I bet I got laughed at
hahaha ya, know the feeling.

Honda with stock steelies with Intake and exhaust. can anyone say ricer? I was so close to getting underglow. thank god i didn't LOL

Old 03-21-2006, 09:31 PM

I wanted Vynls at one point on my GS when I first bought it

Old 03-22-2006, 03:20 AM

i actually never wanted those. wanted tinting though

Old 03-22-2006, 11:23 AM

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

i actually never wanted those. wanted tinting though
ya but tint is taiste full. well again I had ricer tint Mirror fade lol just look at it with the ugly tails the third brake light chromed out and the nice painted interior at least after I got the rims and lowered it the car looked good to me

Old 03-22-2006, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

ah the memories of that and the tiburon...haha. Those were the days

Old 03-22-2006, 01:37 PM

Ya John check out my dads F150 in the backroud and the LHS thats how you know it was a long time ago

Old 03-22-2006, 07:59 PM

that's not to bad. i like the 3gs. wish they had Turbos stock though.

OH The Good Ol' Days. When reaching 110 horsepower was exciting

Quick Reply: What Do You Guys Recommend?