Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Catback exhaust/ removing cat/ headers?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Default RE: Catback exhaust/ removing cat/ headers?

i almost fell off the toilet when you said u were gonna put a v8 in it.... unbelievable... you dont have the money to buy a good exhaust, but ur gonna swap a v8 into a 2g... that makes sense

Old 11-01-2007, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: sk8dudety

i almost fell off the toilet when you said u were gonna put a v8 in it.... unbelievable... you dont have the money to buy a good exhaust, but ur gonna swap a v8 into a 2g... that makes sense
YaI do I just dont want to wast my money on a 420a motor which is going to alwaysbe slow.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:12 PM

look, if you want a fast eclipse, get a gsx or gst... if you wanna do a motor swap, get a gsx or gst and swap a 1g 6bolt in place of the 7bolt... you'll save a lot less money that way, and you'll probably have a faster car even still... so go ahead and just sell ur gs dude

Old 11-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Banned

I really dont think he cares about the speed. I think he just wants people to look at him when he drives by lol

Old 11-02-2007, 12:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

I really dont think he cares about the speed. I think he just wants people to look at him when he drives by lol

ehh idk. I just like loud every thing I ownhas to be loud. My quad is so loud that when I hit 10-12,000 rpm my vishon goes blury and my hearing will go really quiet for a sec its weard.Makes a harly sound wimpy.But power to weight ratio it would beat a 07 corvette on the 1/4. It shakes houses even once i went down the road drag racing a dude and a picture in my house turnt side ways a lilfrom the viberation. Its set up for pro racing and no track will alow it because of noise. Cops was always giving me visits. And i gess people could here me at night in town and i was 5 miles out of town and it was all woods. If I could get my car loud as my quad that loud woo.[8D]

Old 11-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Banned

My old 100cc rotax would make me black out.... damn i miss that kart

Old 11-02-2007, 01:11 PM

My old 100cc rotax would make me black out.... damn i miss that kart
I got a lil 49cc pocket bike 2stroke. Its bored and is high compression n ported and what not. I run with no muffler cuz the one ihad broke off and its loud as hell and its 2 stroke but from being high comp it gots a deap crackle to it right off idle. It hits about 9000rpm 40mph. Cops showed up from that lil thing a few times and once i didnt stop and just kept going till i got home then i stopped and he tole me not to ride the road. In 2006 the cops showed up 16 total timesfrom noise or from riding the road. Never got a fine but my neighbors got fines b4.My road was the bad people roadand their was just 1 person that had nothing better to do thankeep calling the cops.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Banned

My kart used to do 115 (gearing dependant) at 19,000rpm. I used to take my kart to a track that was closed down. I would sneak on for just 5 mins and the cops would come. Once i just kept going round the track.... then i gunned it for him and as soon as i reached top speed i cut the wheel and slammed on my brakes. I stopped about 6 inches from his feet lol. Then he threatened to arest me... blah blah blah

Old 11-02-2007, 01:35 PM

My kart used to do 115 (gearing dependant) at 19,000rpm. I used to take my kart to a track that was closed down. I would sneak on for just 5 mins and the cops would come. Once i just kept going round the track.... then i gunned it for him and as soon as i reached top speed i cut the wheel and slammed on my brakes. I stopped about 6 inches from his feet lol. Then he threatened to arest me... blah blah blah
I used to live next to a cop and he let me run the roads he just said that if he had a cop friend over that he would have to go out and stop me and give me a (fake) warning(to make him look good). The one timea cop was at my house for the pocket bikehe was stairing at my eyes like i was stoned. They where blood shot from the wind. [:@]Then a nother time me and my friend had a couple beers and where riding the pocket bike an da cop comes racing down the road so we park behind the house and run in and start spraying calone in are mouths to get the beer smell gone.[:-]