Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it? Kept it super clean? Talk about it here.

White Racing Seats of Seat Covers?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 01:52 PM
Default White Racing Seats of Seat Covers?

Anyone have a good place to buy a white racing seat replacement or a white seat cover? Im more talking about the white on the main back of the seat trimmed with the black outside. There are alot of reds blues and greys, but i want to do alot of neon and white would compliment eachof them the best.

Thanks in advance!

Old 03-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: White Racing Seats of Seat Covers?

I'd say take your factory seats in and have them reupholstered...

Old 03-17-2006, 05:54 PM

Yeah I was also thinking of that as an option, but i do really like the look of the racing seats. Is there something i should know about how racing seats feel, uncomfortable?

Old 03-19-2006, 04:39 AM
Super Moderator

Nothing wrong with racing seats but in IMHO if you're going to do racing seats then do the full setup. Don't be like most ricers and get the racing seats and keep the little 3 point harness that is stock on the car. Get the full 5 point or at least a 4. As for the feel... They hug you alot better than a stock seat. Also depending on the seat they aren't nearly as adjustable but are MUCH more supportive in a crash. I don't mind the racing seats but I also think an interior can look damn good with a porperly done reupholstering. Not only that but EVERYONE wants racing seats. Call me a black sheep BUT I would rather have custom upholstery than a racing seat.

Old 03-19-2006, 04:41 AM
Super Moderator

Also something else to keep under consideration is the back seats. How will you do them to match? Again here is where a nice custom upholstering REALLY stands out and steps above the crowd in my eyes. the average ricer can pull out a seat and stick another one in but it takes someone serious about thier interior to rip out ALL the seats take them in, have them restitched, and put them all back. Again all my own little opinion.