Mitsubishi 3000GT During it's production run, and after, the 3000GT was a pure sports car offering forced induction and all wheel drive, as well as smooth aerodynamic styling.

Quick Question...VR4s breaking??

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 08:29 AM
Default RE: Quick Question...VR4s breaking??

With the stock ninjas and spears, Stealth?

Old 05-16-2007, 10:00 AM

ORIGINAL: hollyannaeree
and as far as dsms being a "chic" car.....you OBVIOUSLY havent seen any of the ones out here. No girls have dsms....only like the auto non-turbos. But pretty much every one has a GSX or TSI so...yeah
Sorry, girl. You're right, I OBVIOUSLY haven't seen any of the ones out there. But if we were to play word association and you said "DSM" my immediate response would be "chic!"

And I hang out with A LOT of DSM guys. Fact is, the second gen styling looks chic! It's smooth and curvy in all the right places! (mostly)

And I agree with thestealth, if you want a nice car for a great price, just be patient. Keep looking and the right deal will come up! But I'm glad you won't accept anything less than a GSX!

Old 05-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Banned

Most importantly it has a booty

Old 05-17-2007, 01:43 PM

when i say dsm....i dont ONLY mean 2gs.....the 2g is for me...i dont want a 1g...i think theyre ugly and old looking but...anyways....i dont usually associate dsm with only 2gs.

FYI- I found a 3000GT VR4 '93 built motor & head. Pearl white with black leather interior (im gonna paint it anyways.) For a wicked good price. One of the guys that my bf knows that works at one of the bigger shops around here....we were just talking and he told him that I had been looking for a VR4...and he goes...wait...who...and my bf goes...her and he goes....i got one.....its so and sos old car (my bf knows the guy and he was the only owner, hes known the guy since my bf was 16) always babied it...loved that car. and the guy that has it now...has never driven it...took it all apart to look and see what was going on.....had all the parts inspected....the only thing we have to do is drop the motor in and buy turbos and were all good.

and he hasnt listed it anywhere so theres isnt gonna be a bunch of ppl fighting for it.....and its like...less than 30 mins away. And we know the whole car history. (the original owner sold it because he go some girl pregnant so its not like he got rid of it because it was f'd up. Ahh im so excited...and im not even gonna tell you HOW CHEAP i am getting this car...you will probably poop yourself.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:03 PM

Well get us pics when u can, PICS DAMMITT!!!!! lol

Old 05-17-2007, 02:10 PM

The pearl white is a somewhat rare color...it would be a shame...sad to hear you are gonna repaint.

What color are you thinking?

Old 05-17-2007, 02:21 PM

orange...like lambo orange with a cf hood.

yeah idk the cars are soooo big...i would feel like im driving around a cruise ship with it white.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:22 PM

well i wouldnt be repainting for a while....the guy said the paint is in good condition and no rust

Old 05-17-2007, 02:23 PM

ill send pics after i see it,....i havent even looked at it yet.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:23 PM

ORANGE?? Eccchhhhh.... nononononon pleaaaasssseee nnnoooo... The Pearl white is rare. VERY rare...

Quick Reply: Quick Question...VR4s breaking??