Mitsubishi 3000GT During it's production run, and after, the 3000GT was a pure sports car offering forced induction and all wheel drive, as well as smooth aerodynamic styling.

Quick Question...VR4s breaking??

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Default RE: Quick Question...VR4s breaking??

http://mn3s.org/rural-cruise050507/i...ges/image6.htm <----that color orange?

Old 05-17-2007, 02:35 PM

Why not at least paint the door handles??

Old 05-17-2007, 02:39 PM

I think that was the look he was going for. http://mn3s.org/rural-cruise050507/i...es/image37.htm

Not my taste, but too each his own.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:44 PM

That is a rather unpleasant color... though its a few steps above that... yellowish... sorta color. But youre right, Stealth, to each his own.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:47 PM

That "yellow" color is a pretty rare stock color. I call it **** yellow, most refer to it as pearl yellow.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:55 PM

actually...i want my car to look like this...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/487027

and i originally wanted to paint it yellow...but after seeing this guys car...orange it is.

and dustyeclipse... if you have unpleasant comments...that are less than constructive...please keep them to yourself. do i come on here knocking anything you say?? no i didnt think so. Thanks. Or if you dont like what im posting or dont agree...you dont need to post it sooooo many times. Once will sufice.

And so the white is a rare color....thats fine for collectors and what not...its not what I want. Every car that my bf and I have is either white or ends up being painted white...so it is not that i do not like the color...but come on you know its a huge *** car and you also know white only makes things look bigger. Im buying the car, ill be driving the car....why not have it be the car that I want instead of holding on to something just because its hard to find. I have no intention on selling the car. And I might as well enjoy it and have it be my baby. And anyone else who is....hurt by the fact that i would re-paint a pearl white one....why dont you find one and keep it. I saw just as many pearl white ones as I did red ones. Actually...that and 2 greens & 1 yellow were the only ones I saw.

Old 05-17-2007, 03:41 PM

Big...I cannot believe you think these cars are big. I guess compared to DSM's and EVO's they would be like cadillacs, but they aren't that big.

Nothing wrong with going your own route as far as paint and mods go. That is what makes us all different.

How much is he gonna sell it to you for? (per your response in 3si)

Old 05-17-2007, 04:05 PM

Well I started driving on a '97 dodge intepid sport....and that's a pretty wide car....I took my drivers test on an 03 intrepid which is even bigger than the '97...those cars look wider than that so....yeah to me that's a pretty large car...and as far as compared to dsms....I've never driven one. they do seem small. I help my bf work on them, but have never driven one. I don't think the evo is that small...its 4 door. Anyways I'm just saying I think a car is big if you can fit 4 ppl across the hood...and normally....most ppl would agree.

Old 05-18-2007, 12:36 PM

"How much is he gonna sell it to you for? (per your response in 3si)" as per my response here.....i posted the ExACT same thing in this thread as in that thread.

Old 05-18-2007, 12:44 PM

LOL! too funny... then i best not tell you how cheap or ur gonna need a new pair of pants.
...was your response on 3si... No need to be coy...we're all friends here...

Quick Reply: Quick Question...VR4s breaking??