Mitsubishi Endeavor This mid-sized sport utility vehicle offers a sporty look and excellent power, as well as a comfortable interior.

Just bought a 2004 Endeavor - Can I get (insert items here)??

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Default Just bought a 2004 Endeavor - Can I get (insert items here)??

My wife and I just picked up a pearl (paint color) 2004 Endeaver Limited with very low miles in pristine condition. Almost immediately we drove it on a 700 mile road trip last weekend and love it!

I'm curious if there are aftermarket or even OEM accessories for this car. I'm specifically interested in OEM HID headlamps and OEM rubber floor mats.

The front heating/AC vents are also chipping and I'm wondering if you can buy the silver paint that's on the center console in a touch-up container.

I look forward to enjoying this car and learning more from you folks in this forum.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:27 AM

Wow, sweet forums. Lots of action in here.

Old 08-14-2009, 01:32 PM

It is better to buy a "Carbon Fiber Trim" you can buy those and Pep boys just ask someone who works there. It is not real Carbon Fiber it's like a Sticker with a Carbon Fiber looks on it. It is better to use those than painting your dash, it will not look good and it will Not look like a ghetto.

Buy the Carbon Fiber sticker trim they sold in a Pack with different shape and length.
Trim it to be fitted on your dash on Anywhere on your dash.

Use that to cover the center console. If you want to see the real Carbon Fiber on a 2009 Lancer or Ralliart go to the dealer. they used carbon fiber trim but the low quality but still carbon fiber.

SAMPLE CARBON FIBER http://www.hyundai-parts.com/masteri...20ac5fiber.jpg

Last edited by BEAT; 08-14-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:33 PM

Wow, sweet forums. Lots of action in here.
Congratulations. You bought a car without doing much research. The Endeavor isn't a popular "tuning" car, so you're not going to find as many aftermarket products, or active forums.

I also don't believe that Mitsubishi has offered HID headlights as an option, so you won't find an OEM HID kit.

Old 09-04-2009, 10:29 AM

I did enough research to know it's a good, reliable car with strong reviews. Beyond that I really don't care if there's a big "tuning" community. I'm sure my wife won't mind that she can't get the engine turbocharged. I was just looking for a few simple things. Congratulations on a being a condescending jerk.

Old 09-08-2009, 10:23 AM

Wasn't trying to be condescending; you were the one ripping on a low activity forum after five days.

Old 09-17-2009, 10:36 AM

Endeavors are great vehicles! We bought a 04' for my wife and aside from the low gas mileage it has been an excellent car! The only problem we've had so far is replacing the propeller shaft but I've read that those are a pretty common repair on the Endeavors.

As for aftermarket accessories, there aren't much. If any. Your better off looking into OEM accessories like the fog lights, rear mud flaps, grill guards, etc. Other than that you can look into having a custom exhaust made, Universal HID kits, etc.

Check this site out for some OEM accessories...

http://mitsubishi.dealerfit.com/stor...t1272_1274.php

Old 09-18-2009, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by 06Endeavor
Wasn't trying to be condescending; you were the one ripping on a low activity forum after five days.
This IS a low activity forum. I've participated in Volkswagen and Audi forums where I'd have several replies within hours. Five days and nothing on this forum means it's LOW activity. In fact, I've found a different Mitsu forum that has much more activity.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Subydrift
Check this site out for some OEM accessories...

http://mitsubishi.dealerfit.com/stor...t1272_1274.php
Thanks subydrift. We have the Limited edition so it's go basically all the bells and whistles already. I'll look around for a decent HID kit but I generally shy way from them if they're not paired with a projector housing.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Default OEM Parts

Try here for OEM parts. It's a Mitsubishi dealer who's selling parts online.

https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/index.php

b