Mitsubishi Endeavor This mid-sized sport utility vehicle offers a sporty look and excellent power, as well as a comfortable interior.

power mods

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: power mods

103 reviews....overall 4.42 of 5.00 Almost all saying they saw the opposite of you
http://www.carreview.com/cat/parts/i...1_2876crx.aspx

Import tuner magazine testing the k&N filter in the lancer evolution. This is a pretty unbias write-up if you ask me
http://www.importtuner.com/tech/powe...ir_filter.html

and the dyno that goes with it
http://www.importtuner.com/tech/powe.../photo_06.html

There is no way you lost gas mileage with replacing a filter. There are alot of factors that change how you get gas mileage, especially driving conditions. Every single element would have to be the exact same condition for it to be a viable test. Somehow i feel this was not done in your case. And dont try and say "well i do the same comute every day". because even that changes on a daily basis. The only way i would beleive the mileage claim is if all you did was drive the same speed on the highway, fill up the tank, and replace with k&n. Then do the EXACT same thing again. Thats it. And if you look at the dyno the #'s for HP are very small, to me i doubt its even that much noticable. So for you to feel a loss is also just about as impossible. You can have your opinion on it. If you dont like them fine, but dont go around telling everyone that they are crap, because there are millions of people that feel differently. And your calling us biased, when all you have done is make a bias claim yourself.

Old 04-16-2007, 11:41 AM

well in his favor. the K&N intake\filter have been proven to cause problems in the Evos. Just take a look at EvoM and search K&N typhoon im sure more than you can even read will come back in the search

Old 04-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

isnt the typhoon an intake system though rather than a replacement filter. I was assuming he was talking about just the replacement filter, which i cant see making you loose anything

Old 04-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Banned

Yeah not the filter itself right?

Old 04-16-2007, 08:53 PM

you've included some very interesting points on the k&n filters for the lancer evo as well as consumer reviews. but you've made a mistake on comparing the same results from an evo to endeavor. show me the same dyno facts on the mitsubishi endeavor 3.8 v6 model, and then you'll have a point. if sebbe didnt cry to the moderators about my previous thread , you would have read that i stated a conical design filter charger would have better suited the 3.8 setup as opposed to the replacement filter/air box , you've also would've read that I wasnt knocking the product entirely, as a matter of fact ive achieved instantaneous results on a cherokee I-6 , as well as a filter charger setup on a lt1 caprice. but unfortunatly you wont be able to view the thread because another member produced no valid argument and had the thread deleted. for you to hint that "its a k&n, it works on every vehicle" would be a vauge statemnent. although I have no dyno sheets on hand, one thing that many who disagree with me dont have ...is a mitsubishi endeavor and a k&n filter. to say that something else is wrong is speaking blindly without considering the accounts.i immediatly felt the difference, or lack off , when I removed the stock filter. after all , ive got 50k on thevehicle so i know when something feels different.we call this a "product review". for me to say, "yea you gotta buy this part for the evo, it works wonders " without me owning a evo, well i would be talking without anything to back my claims unless i have personal accounts. bottom line, if you own an endeavor its not worth buying, period.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:40 AM
Banned

you've included some very interesting points on .........................[sm=sleeping.gif]

Not even going to bother reading your post. Because im just going to get anoyed. Just shut the **** up.

DELETE THIS THREAD AND BAN THIS A$$HOLE

Old 04-17-2007, 10:07 PM

your baseless imbecilic comments throughout this thread have proven absolutly nothing but the factyou lack any sense. if you cant contribute anything valid then dont say much because its just proving me more and more of an idiot im dealing with.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:18 PM
Banned

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes... ok... i lack sence.

Now just **** off PLEASE

Old 04-17-2007, 10:33 PM

weak. now gocry to the moderatorsandsit!

not my fault you have a fallible mind.

Old 04-18-2007, 12:51 AM

I guess it doent really matter which one of you two are more right or wrong it is nice to see each of your maturity level s and get past your personal sob storys and share if there is some power mods for the endeaver . Obviosrlyyou girls cant agree on the K&N but dont relly know to much other than air filters so maybe each of you should bugger off and come back when you can learn to get along.!!!! good night girls now go to your chat room some where else!!!!!

Quick Reply: power mods