Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.

Finally got my vids from going to the track

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Default Finally got my vids from going to the track

http://myspace.com/mustang375

its my myspace page but I got all the vids loaded up in there. Just so everyone knows though, my fastest runs were not recorded because my dumb cousin put the camera in my car and i didnt know, so he only recorded 3 out of 6 races. I did get the 13.0 run but not the 12.9 run. enjoy. If anyone has a myspace here shoot me over an invite if you want. Well later guys.

Old 05-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Default RE: Finally got my vids from going to the track

Need to get more runs in lol.... Makes me wish mine wasnt in peices

Old 05-07-2007, 10:00 AM

Nice runs bud. Leave it to the cousin to leave the cam in the car during the good runs, lol.
BTW, you're added

Old 05-07-2007, 06:29 PM

Cool, thanks guys. Yeah I wish they had the camera the whole time. It was really cold so when they went in my car to warm up for a bit, they left the camera behind. Yeah I got six runs in that day and could have gotten probably another dozen but figured I achevied what I wanted my first time out which was hitting twelves, so I called it a night. Hey Emonz I cant wait to see what your car is gonna do. You gotta post vids of your first drive in it, we gotta experience it with you lol. Oh btw may 22 im going to route 66 finally for test and tune night, its from 4-10pm so its gonna be a long night lol, its free T-shirt night so thats a plus. I think i am gonna get better times at that track because its a much better track than the Great lakes one, 66 is way more sticky. Oh Hey Emonz are you planning on upgrading anything on your drivetrain with all the upgrades you are doing??? Have you ever had any problems currently??

Old 05-07-2007, 06:40 PM

Oh a silver just so you know I havent forgot about the pics of the gauges I bought, there was a problem and prosport couldnt get the gauges out fast enough so they wwere on back order, so I finally got the email friday saying that they were shipped. If everything goes according to plan, I should have them on saturday sometime, then I'll have the pics. Oh, thanks for the invite on MS, we'll talk sometime on there.

Nick