Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.

want to be owner of evo

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 03:13 PM
Default want to be owner of evo

ok hi,
im new here.
i live in barbados, west indies and i love motor sport. also 4x4s.i am sixteen years of age and for my first car i would like to have an evolution 5.the evolution 5i like the most outof all the evolutions ever made.dont ask because i dont know why i like it soo much.i am a college student with no pay except allowance.the course im doing at college is automotive technology which i started this year but im not new to the fast cars scene.some call me scrambles because some of the things i do they think that my brain was scrambled like eggs. they think im mad but all that it istheyjust think too simple.i think somewhat like a daredevil.my real name is kemar.i was into car racing from the time i born and i will always be interested in it until the time i die. i know mostly about 4x4s because they are less complicated then sports cars, but i still have a little idea about sports cars.

they are alot of evolutions here in barbados but not much evo 5s. some are modified for rally, some for street racing and some are just standard for everyday driving. i would like one thats standard so i can start from scratch. i am willing to learn here all about evos, from the headlights to the airconditioning.EVERYTHING I WANT TO LEARN. so feel free to share as much info as possible please.

a couple questions for now
what are the goods and bads(pros & cons) about evolution 5s?
whats the best aftermarket store to get parts for this car?
whats the fastest i can get this car using mostly aftermarket parts?(bhp, HP, mph etc).......nothing specially customized unless its simple and fits like a glove.

thanks in advance

looking foward to your replies

Old 10-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Default RE: want to be owner of evo

Yur soo lucky if you get an evo as yur first car by the way!
I love evos <3