Mitsubishi Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

The Username Time Forgot

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Default The Username Time Forgot

All right, I have an interesting problem here that - hopefully - the mods/admins can take care of.

Some/one of you may remember me. My old username was Silvertooth, with close to 2000 posts. I disappeared for a year, and when I came back, not only did I not remember the password, but I didn't have access to the e-mail address linked to that e-mail account. I didn't even remember where the e-mail account is or what it was called. So, I figured I'd just make a new account - this one, Silvertooth3kgt - and then get in touch with the mods/admins to see if I could get my old account back. Long story short, I only made a few posts then disappeared again, lol, focusing my time at Galantvr4.org, since I had bought a GVR4 and they were more helpful there, considering the rarity of the vehicle.

So, to summarize, I'd like my old account name back. I was a stupid kid when I made the account and even put my last name on the profile page, which is lucky for me, since it means I can actually prove to the admins/mods that I am who I say I am. So, I would like either A) to have my old username back (aka, just switch the contact e-mail for the username to my current e-mail address, and I can take it from there), or B) have the account/username wiped clean, as I don't like having my name floating around the internet. Obviously, I'd prefer the former, but we all do what we have to.

Anyway, hopefully the mods/devs/admins see this, and I can get my username back.

Let me know.