Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

02 lancer es.... what do i do?

Old 01-19-2010, 02:53 AM
Default 02 lancer es.... what do i do?

Alright... I have a lancer es. Clearly not the best but still with potential. If I could manage to save up for a few years (won't happen) i could buy an evo and work on it... since that isn't really an option I really want to defy everything and build mine up to be better than a stock evo (preferrably alot better). So far I have just tried to take good care of it and have only done a k&n typhoon intake. Honestly I feel like i need to upgrade the engine and transmission and really everything. If i start spending alot i might as well ride it out for everything I can get so it is worth it. Literally build everything up not just little mods like intake and exhaust. Anyone have any ideas of where to start or which companies are best? Cause I figure if I am upgrading everything, a used stock engine is normally at least $1000 so i might as well save a little more and get the best one possible and likewise with everything else. Keep in mind that I am really not worried about the exterior and am mainly considering performance.