Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

08 Lancer

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Default RE: 08 Lancer

a lancer gsx? sounds quite interesting...its is lighter then the 4g eclipse though

Old 05-24-2007, 09:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Barrtabb

I think Mitsu did a great job making the Lancer compete with the WRX in terms of style, but as far as performance goes it gets left in the dust. I can't belive that Mitsubishi would do that to their new Lancer seeings how it was designed to steal the thunder away from the WRX (in sales figures). This leads me to think that either Mitsu will be making a turbo version (that is not the Evo) or they left plenty of room for the after market to turbo the new Lancer. What do you guys think? Am I dreaming or does this make sence? I know if I could get the new Lancer with a turbo that makes power similar to the WRX that I'd run to the dealer. Would anyone follow me?
I would like to know were you got the ideathat the new lancerwas built to compete with WRX? There are rumors that the next RA if it ever gets built will be AWD and turbo, a less sofisticated AWD system than the 10 and smaller turbo, this would be the answer mitsu needs to the WRX.

*EDIT* its going to be an interesting world for the base lancers, since it uses the same engine as the next evo, imagine all the aftermarket heaven.

Old 07-18-2007, 01:49 PM

ooooooooooooo i like how u say that (aftermarket heaven) ahhh aftermarket heaven aftermarket heaven. lol sounds fun. im down just gotta break it in and kick back till they start flodding us with cai, exaust, turbos.

i think i gave myself goosebumps..... haha