Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

2008 Lancer Steering pulling to the Left

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Default 2008 Lancer Steering pulling to the Left

I have a problem before with the steering wheel it tends to pull to the left but that was before around from 1,000 to 6,000 miles.

I experimented a lot of steering condition and I blame the stupid cheap Tires they put on the Lancers. I believe all tires that come from the factory are cheap. My friend has the same issue with her tires on her BMW. They get flat all the time and not really a good quality tires.

I thought it was the steering column but not REALLY it is the road and the tires.

The Lancer actually help you make a straight line. because some highways are not perfect in alignment or the way the pave the roads especially if it's cement road not asphalt.

I was doing 80 miles per hour and put on my cruise control.
the car actually run straight without swerving to the left but when the road pavement changed it tend to go to the left.

So it is not really the steering or wheel alignment it just how U.S. road are paved and a better tires.

Especially Where there is Snow. You will noticed that our Highways are bend on the left fast lane or should I say it goes a little curve. they did that to avoid black ice and floods and that one of the reason why the LANCER sway to the left.

getting use to the steering of the New Lancer is a must.

I never changed the tires or had a wheel alignment. My Lancer drives straight with any Sway Left Problems just

Old 07-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Default RE: 2008 Lancer Steering pulling to the Left

continuation.

My Lancer drive straight without any problems.

Learn to control the steering and you will know what I am talking about.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:19 PM

I contacted Hank Timothy Ryan of Channel 7 of Boston regarding the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer pulling to the left or sway to the left.

Mitsubishi doesn't want to help US. I will go to the media.

She might investigate and We will have our answer soon

Old 07-28-2008, 12:25 PM

I contacted Mitsubishi India Because no one in North America is answering a simple question about the steering pull.

Mitsubishiof Indiaemail me back and they will investigate.

If I can find the Mitsubishi Chairman's email I will directly email him but no luck