Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

ASX coloured Speedometer into Lancer from 2008 need Help!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 11:55 AM
Default ASX coloured Speedometer into Lancer from 2008 need Help!

Hello Guys,

iam from Germany and i need help of the Checkers with programming. My English isnt the best but i hope you will understand my Thread.

I have the coloured Speedometer from a ASX, the same Speedometer ist build in the Outlander Facelift and the last Lancer X models.

My Lancer is build in 2008. It is the BWC Diesel, its the 2,0 DID PD Diesel from VW. It was the Diesel Option in Europe. Later the 1,8er MItsubishi Diesel was able to buy.

Now my Problem. I have read the Eeprom Dump from the New Speedometer out of the Crashed Car. In this Eeprom i have change the VIN to my car and the Mileage to my Original Mileage from my Orginal Speedometer.

But when the Dealer connects his MUT III to the Car je didnt can change the Service Interval. There came an Error and the MUT III canīt open the Service Intervall Menü.

Did Anybody now what goes wrong?

Addionaly my dad has an ASX when he switch the Ignition on, and the Speedometer goes on, there is an MItsubishi Motors Animation. In my lancer the Animation didnīt shown.

Thank you all!

Greetings form Germany

Robert