Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

How to Drive your 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Default RE: How to Drive your 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

My grammar is fine..... I don't have to use bling-bling or fancy words.
(street slang for Ivy league grammar)to generate a point to make or even a claim to fame to prove that I know something about cars. I just hate people who always criticize other people.

I know Hi speed reading (skimming) but who cares.

I speak 4 different languages and english is one of them. I don't care if my grammar is wrong or not as long aspeople can read it andcan evaluate my sentence orhave the common sense to understand it. I only care if I made a speech and pronounce "Nuclear" the wrong way or write a book with a terrible grammar.

Now I know why"We" Americans are hated by the world.

We are so arrogant about the english language and if we visit other countries like France. We try to speakFrench but the French doesn't insult or immuliate any Americans that is trying to speak french. Because the French people knows thatWe are trying to communicate with their own language and they respect that but We Americans are more into criticism.

Nobody is perfect in this world. I just want to Share my Experiences to the people who browse this site and to learn from other people on How to take care of A car.

So, you smart you noticed "Checked"... I did that in purpose.

By the way read Time Magazine and tell me if you can understand their grammar.

y

Old 10-08-2007, 04:05 PM

Well then you must hate yourself a lot. (read what you have written)
Your full of crap.
And you would never know what its like to go to France as an American and try to speak french, they generally don't care for Americans and make fun of our accent and poor grammar when we speak french.

You should have picked another country to reference that worships the western culture.

And once again your full of crap (read what you have written)
[align=left] [/align]

Old 10-09-2007, 06:54 AM

ORIGINAL: AKILEZ

My grammar is fine..... I don't have to use bling-bling or fancy words.
(street slang for Ivy league grammar)to generate a point to make or even a claim to fame to prove that I know something about cars. I just hate people who always criticize other people.

I know Hi speed reading (skimming) but who cares.

I speak 4 different languages and english is one of them. I don't care if my grammar is wrong or not as long aspeople can read it andcan evaluate my sentence orhave the common sense to understand it. I only care if I made a speech and pronounce "Nuclear" the wrong way or write a book with a terrible grammar.

Now I know why"We" Americans are hated by the world.

We are so arrogant about the english language and if we visit other countries like France. We try to speakFrench but the French doesn't insult or immuliate any Americans that is trying to speak french. Because the French people knows thatWe are trying to communicate with their own language and they respect that but We Americans are more into criticism.

Nobody is perfect in this world. I just want to Share my Experiences to the people who browse this site and to learn from other people on How to take care of A car.

So, you smart you noticed "Checked"... I did that in purpose.

By the way read Time Magazine and tell me if you can understand their grammar.

y

good lord, you're an idiot.
First, everyone here knows you're lying about 99 percent of everything you've written. You constantly prove you have no level of education to boast about, and in fact the very idea that you ARE boasting about your education tells most of us that you're probably no more than a child.

your grammer is NOT fine, and neither is your punctuation or spelling. We ALL make typos and mistakes; thats not what we're talking about here. Your basic literacy skills are nearly non-existant. Your sentances are BARELY comprehendable.

yes it is english... What country do you think We live in? What the hell is manybrew means?
doesn't make anysense... What?!!! trying tobrew too many .....is that what you meant?
Is that like "Lord of War" instead of "Warlord".
umm.. you realize this forum is in fact shared among dozens of countries, right?

16 years being aAuto Techniciandoesn't mean your A GENIUS and know everything about cars.

I never said it did. However, it does mean I know more about Mitsus (and cars in general) than you, whether you like to admit it or not.
Why do theymake additives if nobody use them? answer that question pls?
it is a Marketing research.....
Because people like YOU buy them. they are COMPLETELY unneeded, and complete wastes of money. If they were needed, they would be recommended by manufacturers (which they arent), or at least endorsed by manufacturers (which they're not).

I wonder why formula one race car used high octane gas? IfHi octane gas doesn't make the car GO Faster? why do they used them?
Jesus, you're a thick one.
F1 cars run on fuel that is very close to normal fuel, but the octane will be higher due to the ultra high state of tune. You realize a F1 engine in 2006 revved to 20,000 RPM, producing about 780 HP, all out of a 2.4 liter v8, right? your lancer isnt quite so powerful.

no, im afraid octane is NO measure of how much "power" an engine produces, but in fact a measure of its resistanec to pre-detonation. Higher octanes are only needed if your engines are designed for them, which the base lancer isnt.
But if you dont believe me, read this and believe mitsubishi. read BOTH pages.

[IMG]local://upfiles/96/CBABB4C1F97E4C469BC15BEA7354A224.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/96/6CBAAF2C92BF44818F56DF8A5CBBD1F6.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-09-2007, 07:38 AM

Wow!!!! I am impressed. You made your point. Punctuation marks and spelling that's funny indeed.
I wonder where you live?!!! (by the way I'myelling at you, while I am asking you a question)

If I'm a child why did youanswered all my questions? I am not acting like a child you are because youcontradicted everything I wrote.
take care and peace no hard feelings it's only a forum.

By the way,

Wow good explanation on the additives.

I am sorry people are still naive.

Wow just imagine 2 brains against one and I still Won.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:57 PM

Wow!!!! I am impressed. You made your point. Punctuation marks and spelling that's funny indeed.
I wonder where you live?!!! (by the way I'myelling at you, while I am asking you a question)
Huh? Once again, the sentance is nothing but a mess. Exactly how does that pertain to ANYTHING that has been spoken about?
Simple answer: it doesn't.

If I'm a child why did youanswered all my questions?
those were questions? I couldn't tell, because all of your posts have been either heavily fragmented, with no obvious questions being asked.
I am not acting like a child you are because youcontradicted everything I wrote.
thats probably because you're WRONG about nearly everything you've spoken about so far. Its not being childish to correct someones terrible misinformation. Giving out that terrible information will do far more harm than good for others here.
take care and peace no hard feelings it's only a forum.

By the way,

Wow good explanation on the additives.

I am sorry people are still naive.

Wow just imagine 2 brains against one and I still Won.
You're such a dolt. With one fragmented sentance you say "peace", then follow it up with boasting.
The hypocracy is thick with you.

Here, tell you what. You want so badly to prove me wrong on anything about fuel or oil additives, post me a link. Find me even ONE link that is NOT from the manufacturer of whatever additive they are trying to sell, but rather an independant, unbiased source. Find me one that says any additive is either needed or even beneficial.
You wont be able to. But I, on the other hand, can find you many that will prove to anyone with common sense (which probably excludes you) that oil and fuel additives are unneeded.
You probably didnt even read the bulletin I posted, did you? More than likely, its too far "advanced" for you to understand, so heres a different link that maybe you can understand.
http://www.nordicgroup.us/oil.htm#Oil%20Additives
read the part about "oil additives".

[/quote]

Old 10-11-2007, 01:25 PM

It's called sarcasm. idiot!!!

Too advance for me to understand. Why should I believe you. Mister copy and paste
Why should I read your posting?

Is it so important that you want to prove to everybody that you know everything about cars. blah. Such an arrogant loser.... do it in the real world not All Mouth No Do.

You must have a miserable life, all you do is criticize other people. WOW such a HIGH SCHOOL attitude and I bet I'm not the only one who you ridicule on this web site orinreal life.

Grow up kiddo. It's none of your business if I put additives on my used cars. My money my car!!! understand Cabron! pendeho! puro punyeta!!! Putang ina mo!!!
(thats 2 languages I hope you undertand)

I don't care about your postings Your one of those people who believe everythingyou read.

You like GIRLY FIGHT be a man and keep your mouth shut.

I have 2 pairs of boxing gloves if you want to have a square we can arrange that. I am tired of using my fingers bitching about you. Eating my fist can shut you off.

Let see who is the real man

Sebba will be theRef.

Old 10-11-2007, 02:20 PM

AKILEZ.... Everything the other people wrote in this thread about octane and additives is 100% correct, and your the one who is wrong. Why dont you act like a man and just admit you were mistaken and that would be that.

Oh, and by the way.. I am a man, and I live in CT... not so far from Boston, so if your feeling that fiesty and want me to put on some gloves, Ill have no problems meeting you and putting you in your place... especially after all of your anti-american comments in this thread.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:01 PM

It's called sarcasm. idiot!!!

Too advance for me to understand. Why should I believe you. Mister copy and paste
Why should I read your posting?

Is it so important that you want to prove to everybody that you know everything about cars. blah. Such an arrogant loser.... do it in the real world not All Mouth No Do.

You must have a miserable life, all you do is criticize other people. WOW such a HIGH SCHOOL attitude and I bet I'm not the only one who you ridicule on this web site orinreal life.

Grow up kiddo. It's none of your business if I put additives on my used cars. My money my car!!! understand Cabron! pendeho! puro punyeta!!! Putang ina mo!!!
(thats 2 languages I hope you undertand)

I don't care about your postings Your one of those people who believe everythingyou read.

You like GIRLY FIGHT be a man and keep your mouth shut.

I have 2 pairs of boxing gloves if you want to have a square we can arrange that. I am tired of using my fingers bitching about you. Eating my fist can shut you off.

Let see who is the real man

Sebba will be theRef.
its not sarcasm if no one can understand it.

You're also fulla ****. In one sentance you say i have a "high school" attitude, then you want to square off in a boxing ring?
1)id kick the crap outta you.
2)you're wrong about everything.
3)your level of education is embarrassing.
4)I couldnt care less what you put in your car. If you wanna fill it with pudding, thats fine with me. Just stop telling others your nonsense, because you aren't doing anyone any good with your constant stupidity.

Old 10-13-2007, 07:45 AM

OMG!! This is so funny! AKILEZ are you serious? Or human?? I had so much fun reading your posts man! I seriously think you are having fun too with your friends acting like a total idiot, right? Come on admit it! This can't be real! I mean no real person can be this ..... (can't even find a word for it).

So admit it man you had your fun, that's enough.

Old 10-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Banned

At this point in time. EVERYONE needs to just stop posting in here. Like i did.

If i find any more retarded responses, it will be taken care of by someone other than me.

So this is your last 'friendly shut up'.

Quick Reply: How to Drive your 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer