Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

Ipod integration 09 Lancer with Navi

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 02:05 PM
Default Ipod integration 09 Lancer with Navi

Is there an ipod integration kit for the 09 Mitsubishi lancer? I got the one with the touch screen navi. I was told that you add your ipod to the system via the AUX. I did that and it works however I cant control my ipod from the steering wheel. If there is not an Ipod integration kit can anyone tell me why? I was told the older Lancers had this capability. I have been looking around and I found an the eclipse AVN5495 which seems to be similar to RockFord branded navi. It has the capability to add the ipod integration, HD radio and a backup camera. Dose anyone know if I can add these features to my 09 Lancer? Can someone tell me who makes the Rocford Navi system? I looked it up but they don't seem to make head units

Old 12-15-2008, 07:54 AM
Default RE: Ipod integration 09 Lancer with Navi

the ipod adapter that mitsu offers is not compatible withCAN bus vehichleslike the08 lancer and outlander. there is alot of onfo on this forum regarding what the NAV system/MMCS can do
mitsu offers a rear camera accessory which can be added and i saw a thread about changing out the hard drive with a larger capacity one.

Old 12-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Default RE: Ipod integration 09 Lancer with Navi

Thanks for the update. I will do a search on the mmcs system to see what all it can do. I am however VERY VERRY DISAPOINTED IN MITSUBISHI for not having an ipod integration kit. Do you know if they plan on making one soon or in someone else will for after market? With the all the portable media deceives being sold now I would like to know why this has not been addressed.