Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

Lancer Spoilers

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 04:01 AM
Default Lancer Spoilers

I'm after a spoiler for my '98 Lancer CE. Has anyone got any suggestions and where I can get them sent from?

I'm ordering Chromo tail lights, and I was also wondering if I was to get an after market exhurst, would it use more petrol to give more power, or use the same for more power..? Confused??

Old 09-28-2004, 10:48 AM
Default RE: Lancer Spoilers

Well nathan, from here in the US, there are many manufacturers that make universal spoilers. They can be had for fairly cheap, and are all pretty good looking. However, most of them only deal in the United States. Also, for the Exhaust System, using a freer flowing exhaust will give more power, and also help fuel mileage a bit. It will take the engine less effort to remove the exhaust gases from the exhaust(less backpressure) so in effect, more power and less fuel consumption will be the result. For the spoiler, you can check on eBay, there are many international sellers there and they can work with you on shipping. Just a quick question, Do you have a pic of your car? I always wanted to see what the different model Lancer's looked like oversea's. Here in the US, we only received the Lancer since 2000. Before then, we had the Mirage. But if you have a pic, that would be cool. Anyway, hope this helps.

Old 09-28-2004, 09:48 PM
Default RE: Lancer Spoilers

This isn't my car, simply because I don't have an pics at the moment. But I'll send come of a car simlar to mine that I am aspiring to.