Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

LED tail lights for Sportback?

Old 06-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Default LED tail lights for Sportback?

I just bought a graphite grey pearl, '11 Lancer Sportback ES.

I love it, but the more I look at the tail lights, the more I think they are the most lacking part of the vehicle.

Are there any options for aftermarket tail lights?

Would you recommend blacking out the tail lights with my color?

Thanks,

Old 09-18-2012, 09:28 AM

im having the same dilema as you, ive spent countless nights roaming for a set of after market brake lens but have come up with nothing, and the annoying thing is the searches always show me the sedan lights, as if the manufacturers forgot that the sportback has a diffrent fitment, right now im debating buying a new brake lens and just smoking it, (my driver outside brake lens is broken) if you have come up with something could you plz post a link

Old 02-16-2013, 01:25 PM
Default rear led light sportback

im in the process of trying to source rear lights for the sportback would be curious of how much demand there is for them

Old 04-10-2013, 06:52 AM

same problem in europe here. we're also looking for some different taillights without any results

Old 04-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Default same issue

thing with owning a rare car is that finding parts, especially tail lights are going to be incredibily hard to find. I've been searching for almost 3 years now(I got my car in 2010), and I cannot find crap. It's frustrating, plus if you are looking for aftermarket engine parts those are also expensive as hell. RRM (road race motorsports if you google it) has a bunch of nifty stuff, but they are expensive.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by jharowicz
thing with owning a rare car is that finding parts, especially tail lights are going to be incredibily hard to find. I've been searching for almost 3 years now(I got my car in 2010), and I cannot find crap. It's frustrating, plus if you are looking for aftermarket engine parts those are also expensive as hell. RRM (road race motorsports if you google it) has a bunch of nifty stuff, but they are expensive.
they must make then guess if enough poeple want they will manufacture
guess you are in usa im in the uk cant even get a ralliart hood here under £1000

Attached Thumbnails LED tail lights for Sportback?-2009-mitsubishi-lancer-sportback-concept.jpg  
Old 04-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Banned

Are there any USDM parts I can help track down for you? I won't ask compensation, just cover the cost of the part and shipping and I can take care of the rest.

Old 05-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Default thanks

found hood on ebay but as in usa would have to be shipped as pallet due to size so will keep looking in uk for now still trying to source lights will update when more info.
2008-2012 LANCER EVOLUTION X PRIMERED STEEL HOOD GSR MR SPORTBACK Ralliart TURBO | eBay
link for hood

Old 08-20-2013, 06:06 PM
Default Warning on led turn signals **lancer sportback**

Be advised...the electrical systems on the 2012-2013 Sportbacks (and probably the earlier ones as well) Do NOT like LED lights, even with a ballast. I learned that the hard & expensive way. You can swap them out for any other light on the car, but not the turn signals. It'll trip code after code, that can only be reset by the dealer or with a newer OBDII scanner. Unless it came with them as OEM, the turn signals won't convert to LED. (If someone has a solution to that, by all means, let me know because I spent 4 weeks on it with no success.)

Old 06-21-2021, 03:48 AM
Default sportback taillight

Chinese are willing to make sportback taillight for 200$ but need 500 orders

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LED tail lights for Sportback?