Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

1995 3.5l Montero suggestions needing feedback

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 05:42 AM
Default 1995 3.5l Montero suggestions needing feedback

i have a 1995 Mitsu Montero SR and I LOVE IT!!!! I am a web design and development major with alot of hands on skill. I have posted here in the past about this montero. It still runs like a champ but is about to be overhauled so i got a few questions for the forum group.
1. I need the fuse box under the hood where is a good place to find one.
2. what wheels are compatible with the 95's 6 lug
3. What can i do to the engine for performance. (Mine has what they call here the snow package w/ the rear locker all terrain...pretty much loaded).
4. Where can i get chrome mirrors and door handles.
5. Any where to get a bigger alternator and battery mix? Also even or included to a spare battery ran?
6. Where might i get a custom front and back bumper maybe with winch or not that doesnt matter also where might i find a roof rack?
7. Can i run say 33's on this bitch maybe even throw some cheese on them d's???? lol i actually want ***** and just bigger tires.
8. I want to replace the rear and front end shock what is everyones
opinion on the best even with getting rid of my electronic rears?
9.Where is best place to replace my door handles and mirrors with chromies.
10. Last but not least what size tires fit this model i dont mean if its a 6 pattern or not i mean what size rim and tire work best?
11.What is the best place to get stock or custom under skirts you know the trim all the way around the bottom?
12. What is your opinions of RockAuto.com
Thanks lol you don't need to answer them all i just love my montero and two heads are better than one.