Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

2008 Pajero - DVD - AUX - VIDEO in motion working !!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 06:20 AM
Default 2008 Pajero - DVD - AUX - VIDEO in motion working !!

OK GUYS

If you like to be able to WATCH ; DVD - VIDEO - AUX - TV on the MMCS screen while the car is on MOTION this is what you have to buy :

http://www.datasystem.co.jp/catalog/tvkit/tvkit.html
http://www.datasystem.co.jp/catalog/...uto/index.html

It's very easy to install, it took me 3 minutes to install, just connect the sockets supplied to the MMCS and the original sockets to the FEMALE of the original sockets supplied in the kit.

By the way, This thing overrides -AUX in motion - DVD in Motion - VIDEOin motion- TV in motion. In other words, you can WATCH ANYTHING that is connected to MMCS screen while the car is IN MOTION.

While it's activated (meaning you're watching DVD, VIDEO, TV)you can not use your Navigation it blocks your GPS signals. However when you swith it off GPS picks up satellite signals in a few seconds.

It's a good idea if you have a Japanese friend do all the talks for you , because these guys doN't seems to speak English, I myself used helps from a Japanese friend too ..

I also bought from them VIDEO HARNESS INPUT and OUTPUT for the MMCS . It's very easy to install too. Just connect the orginal sockets of your car into the FEMALE socket provided by the company and connect the company's connectors to the MMCS..

Old 12-10-2008, 03:25 AM
Default RE: 2008 Pajero - DVD - AUX - VIDEO in motion working !!

Just a reminder to people who want DVD - AUX - VIDEO while in motion , read above. It's your only solution for now....

Old 07-24-2009, 03:48 AM
Question

The links you published are no longer correct. Can you describe some details of the item you bought? Or can you copy/paste the item out of the product catalog? http://www.datasystem.co.jp/products/index.html

Old 10-28-2009, 08:53 AM

WOOW it's been a long time

I'm back you guys can ask me anything about the Pajero and MMCS

rgds

DC

Old 06-14-2010, 10:25 PM
Default Nt mmcs

Hi Double,

I have a NT Pajero with MMCS,

Will the R-spec plug in work on my vehicle? I've looked at the site but the english link for the contact them button doesnt work.

Any help would be great thanks.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:06 AM

@Corsa

It really works well with mine but I have no idea if it will work with yours. I remember when I was ordering it, the Japanese guys asked me for a picture of back side of my MMCS to see if all cables , connections etc.was OK .

After the picture , they said it was OK .

Maybe you should take a picture of your MMCS (front and back) and send an e-mail to them

wish you luck with those Japanese guys, they are hard to communicate.

Old 06-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Default Wiring Diagram for rear of Shogun MMCS

Doublecheese, you seem to know a lot about the Pajero/Shogun. I'm installing a DVB unit at the moment that I had in my old Outlander into an 09 Shogun (UK spec) I've got a Diamond spec with the DVD units installed in the rear headrests too. I've found the control unit for these and can do the link up with the DVB unit but the AUX wiring colours I was expecting to find on the rear of the MMCS are completly different.
Could you let me know what the AUX input wiring colours are? If you've got a wiring schematic for the Pajero/Shogun MMCS that would be great.

Thanks Gambol

EDIT Doublecheese - I've found an older post of yours that has the pin numbers for part of plug D206. Has anyone mapped the whole plug so we know which pin connector does what? There are three non Mitsubishi inputs into this plug on my MMSC and I'm guessing they are an addition to the Bluetooth unit that the car has - to boost the volume through the main speakers. The Outlander used the main speakers for it blue tooth handsfree unit. Wondering if they went in through another port for main speaker connection??

Anyhelp would be well recieved Thanks

EDIT 2
DVB unit all installed and working.

Last edited by Gambol; 07-01-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: more info