Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Combination Switch Issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2021, 07:36 AM
Default Combination Switch Issues

Model: V78W 2006 EU Market 3200 Turbo DID Engine, Long Wagon Generation 3 Montero GLS Spec
NSS4/EURO3 5FM/T RHD

Hello all,
Sourabh here from India. I just purchased this 2006 Black Montero. I have been facing issues with the combination switch since day one. Yes! the owner had made me aware of the problem.
So the issue is the rear wiper, washer, headlamp washers front and rear fog lamps, turn signals(indicators) and parking lamps (position lamps) and high beam don't work.The previous owner has made arrangements for the headlamps and front wipers to work by connecting directly from the relay/fuse box.

I was working on the car and have figured out that the wires and fuses are working fine. Looks like the combination switch is the problem. I cannot find the part number/details in India as Mitsubishi doesn't really have a half decent service infrastructure unlike other Japanese Brands like Toyota, Isuzu and Suzuki. So after following up with all the possible leads i have given up hope on finding this part in India. I was wondering if Anyone can help me with the part number and contact details of a parts dealer in the US who can ship the part to India if i share the VIN.

Any leads on this will be really appreciated.