Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Fog Lights for 00 Montero (Pajero) - Info on installation and procedure

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 06:47 AM
Default Fog Lights for 00 Montero (Pajero) - Info on installation and procedure

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could receive any help on this..
I own a 00 Mitsu Montero (Pajero) that didn’t come stock with the fog lamps. The stock lighting of the car is somewhat deficient (in my opinion) for when you are on a country back road, which oddly is where this vehicle was designed to be. Is it possible that you can advise me firstly on where I can get the fog lamps (OEM or aftermarket, doesn’t matter) and then the procedure for installing them?
Will electrical work will the vehicle require? Will it need any new relays or fuses etc? Also, what button or **** in the car will I use to control the fog lamps as it will not be installed at this time?
I also wanted to know if these fog lamps will be able to function WHILE the high beams are engaged as this is not illegal where I use the vehicle..
Thanking you,
Nicolas

Old 08-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Default RE: Fog Lights for 00 Montero (Pajero) - Info on installation and procedure

I think It may be smarter for me to go with a bi-xenon kit to improve the lighting but considering the lens design, how do you think this will work out?