Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

montero xls 01 ignition troubleshoot

Old 02-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Question montero xls 01 ignition troubleshoot

hello, i'm new in this forum and i am trying to get some info on what my rides problem could be

ive changed the MAF sensor, brand new oem coils, oem spark plugs and wires, camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor, water pump and fuel pump

heres the problem once i start the car it runs great but when it gets hot enough once i turn it off i wait about a minute and turn it on again it runs for 15 seconds and turns off doesnt want to start again and when it does the same thing happes i have to wait about 15 to 30 minutes to start again and it keeps running like nothing happens codes that ive read with the obd2 scan tool p0340 camshaft sensor and p0335 crankshaft sensor, reading the list above of things changed this two were changed everything ive changed i bought it on the dealer now they ar telling me that it could be the ignition key that has to be programed i don't know if that will help, please if someone had tha same problem or knows about this let me know thanks!

Old 02-14-2011, 11:31 PM

ive also test the ignition module and its working great