Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Need help with my MMCS

Old 08-29-2018, 02:43 PM
Default Need help with my MMCS

Hi members,
I have 2016 Pajero 3.8 cc (V6). My enthusiastic mechanic decided to remove a battery terminal (still don't know why). Once reconnected, the care MMCS is not working. I get the following message "Updating the application programme, please wait without turning the key off" and then this message "Map data cannot be read, check the map card that is in the map slot". the SD card is in but not helping. I can't use even the radio. With no Mitsubishi age in my immediate vicinity, I really need help figuring this out. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards.
Abrassac