Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Tail Light Part Number Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Default Tail Light Part Number Help

I'm hoping one of you can help me!

I have a 2005 Mitsubishi Montero Limited that was was in a fender bender last week (the lady who hit me took off of course). I'm looking to replace the drivers side tail light and I am at my wits end trying to find a part number for this. I have searched high and wide and can't seem to find a site online that helps me get the part numbers I need. Does any know of a good OEM site that they can refer me to?

Thanks in advance.....

Old 07-25-2009, 08:18 PM

go to google and select 'shopping' and type '2005 mitsubishi montero tail light.' should be all you need.

Old 07-25-2009, 09:41 PM

I wish it were that easy! When you try it....you will get a million bulbs and tail light covers....but not actual tail lights for my car.

Old 07-26-2009, 01:10 AM

Try this:

https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html

If that's not the right part go to mitsubishiparts.com or call the toll free number to talk with the parts department. The dealer is Korum Mitsubshi near Seattle.

Ron

Old 07-26-2009, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by jrmdir
Try this:

https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html

If that's not the right part go to mitsubishiparts.com or call the toll free number to talk with the parts department. The dealer is Korum Mitsubshi near Seattle.

Ron

Thanks Ron! I looked it up (great site...thank you) but it appears to be the light for the Montero Sport. They don't have a way to look for the full size Montero. I'll give them a call on Monday.

This site will be very helpful for some other stuff I'm looking for.

Thanks again!

Bob

Old 07-27-2009, 12:26 AM

Hi Bob:

It is a great site and the prices are well below retail. However they do make some of it back on shipping.

Not sure why you couldn't get the catalog for full size Montero. Instead of using my link, go directly to mitsubishiparts.com and click on the online OEM parts catalog. There should be pull down menus that include full size Montero.

Ron

P.S. I've ordered lots of parts from them and so far so good. They do have a 20% restocking charge but that's not too unusual.

R