Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

07 Outlander

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007 | 04:51 PM
Default RE: 07 Outlander

When I was at the car show a few weeks ago. The guy showing me the car changed it from amber to blue. I didn't pay attention to which screen he went into. But it was in one of the setting menus.

Old 01-29-2007 | 05:36 PM

Thanks for the response, not that the screen color would influence my decision THAT much. As soon as my dealer gets a blue fully loaded XLS I'm going to be a proud owner.

Old 01-31-2007 | 01:25 AM
|

ORIGINAL: soundcolor

the sound clarity problem you are having is the auto sound volume. It adjusts the volume of the radio depending on outisde noise conditions. To disable it, Just hold down the audio adjustment **** for about 5 sec. (the second ****) it should flash up... just turn the dial, and it'll go off. much better this way
Negative. The Nav system doesn't have a "****" for an adjustment, instead you can enable/disable that function through the settings. However, it doesn't matter which setting it is on, it still does the same thing. There are other complaints from fellow Mitsubishi owners on the Edmunds.com website that state the same thing.

So, issues thus far include:

Front end clunk - MMNA issued fix
Drivers mirror noise - MMNA issued fix
Nav AM/FM clarity issue - no MMNA fix (yet)

Old 02-04-2007 | 02:44 PM

The rubber floor mats are nice.

Old 02-04-2007 | 02:49 PM

ORIGINAL: crusher

I have one question on the NAV screen: can you change the color? I've seen pictures of the screen in blue, and I'd rather have it that way, but no one has mentioned it. Does it have to stay orange?

[IMG]local://upfiles/10558/A08385FB3CE44896BB7F37FFC3EF9262.jpg[/IMG]
I found the option last night. Go into setup and then other. You should see an option to change from red to blue there.

Old 02-05-2007 | 09:26 PM

Hey everyone, this is a nice thread you guys have going on here. I have the XLS (minus the media server/nav screen) and also have a few questions about hooking up an ipod. There is no input anywhere visible for the radio, yet it has an AUX mode. How in the world do I get something plugged in to it!

Also, I have been having reception problems with the radio on AM/FM sides. The sound is fine on CD mode, but radio reception seems to fade in an out, and the right speakers seem to fade out every now and then. I have the auto-volume turned off, so thats not it.

Old 02-05-2007 | 09:30 PM

good question, am' looking for i-pod connectors too....anyone??

Old 02-06-2007 | 06:01 PM
JMC

I think this is just nuts...so many cool features with a huge gap in the iPod department. Um...still looking for the hole under the navi screen answer...hahaha.

Old 02-06-2007 | 07:59 PM

ORIGINAL: JMC

I think this is just nuts...so many cool features with a huge gap in the iPod department. Um...still looking for the hole under the navi screen answer...hahaha.
I don't even have the damn nav screen. I just want a way to use the AUX input that is possibly behind the radio!

Old 02-07-2007 | 02:39 PM

ORIGINAL: JMC

My dealer has told me they have an iPod connector available. It's a $250 add on.

And don't all the Outlanders have the AUX jacks on the back of the center console? I know the LS and XLS models do.

Quick Reply: 07 Outlander