Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ACS System Service

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2023, 04:30 AM
Default ACS System Service

Hi,

I received this error on my 2015 Outlander III the other day which resulted in loss of power, AA called and error code gave that the mass air flow sensor needed replacing. AA guy unplugged the sensor and we limped home with AA guy following.

Sensor was replaced, car ran fine for a week then the warning came back up, I have had a mechanic friend look over the engine and he can find nothing.

The car runs fine with the ACS off but the engine management warning sign is on the dash. I arent currently driving it as have use of another vehicle luckliy.

I have read to check the brake fluid and check the fuse, so these will get checked later after work.

We did have the battery and alternator replaced about a year ago and have seen the battery charging service error pop up but have had the battery checked and it is working fine but was wondering if this could point to something else?

We have a very slow puncture on passenger side tyre which we blow up every 3 months or so, saw that wheel speed sensor could cause some malfunction?

Any help would be very much appreciated, Thanks.

Old 09-05-2023, 05:28 AM

Just to add to this the error message code

:P0106 - Air mass meter

No other error message and Mass Air Flow sensor replaced.

Thanks