Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Android Radio // Lowering springs

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 04:11 PM
Default Android Radio // Lowering springs

New to the forum... I have 2017 SEL w/ Rockford system. I wanted to know if anyone here has experience in installing one of those android radio https://www.ebay.com/itm/192498467006

I have one installed on my Toyota Sienna and it is flushed and 10" so the one for Outlander maybe sticking out since its bigger screen.

Also i've been searching for lowering springs and found nothing that carries for this model???

Old 05-03-2018, 08:53 PM

I wouldn't recommend getting an Android radio i installed one in my Outlander and returned it because of bluetooth pairing issues. Most of these android devices don't pair well. Then there are small missing features like FM radio info, HD radio that you may find inconvenient. The amp control is quite rudimentary and may not be able to control subwoofer punch and fader.
apple carplay is also a bit buggy no matter which vendor you choose.
I recommend getting a kenwood radio with 4 volt pre-outs supporting the maestro interface so that you can get additional information from your car to the headunit. Carplay for sony/ pioneer and kenwood headunits work quite well.

Old 05-07-2018, 11:41 AM

Thanks, I'm starting to have problems on my other van Sienna android radio.

Still looking for lowering springs.

Originally Posted by Qthagg
I wouldn't recommend getting an Android radio i installed one in my Outlander and returned it because of bluetooth pairing issues. Most of these android devices don't pair well. Then there are small missing features like FM radio info, HD radio that you may find inconvenient. The amp control is quite rudimentary and may not be able to control subwoofer punch and fader.
apple carplay is also a bit buggy no matter which vendor you choose.
I recommend getting a kenwood radio with 4 volt pre-outs supporting the maestro interface so that you can get additional information from your car to the headunit. Carplay for sony/ pioneer and kenwood headunits work quite well.