Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Bluetooth Error...New one

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 01:50 PM
Default Bluetooth Error...New one

I get in the Outtie, start it up and immediately get the "Phone Not Connected...Goodbye" announcement. I thought maybe my phone was out of range or something and drove to the store not thinking much about it. After shopping I get back in the Outtie, start it up and again get the same announcement. I drive home, shut it off, turn it back on and the annoucement again comes on again!

I messed around with it trying to check the settings and such, but no luck. Iended up just deleting thepairing ofmy phone. I got in this morning and the announcement didn't come up, but my phone is not paired. I haven't tried to pair it again as of yet.

Anyone experience anything like this?

Old 02-24-2008, 02:02 PM
Default RE: Bluetooth Error...New one

both my nokia mobile and my backberry are setup to auto connect

its not the cars bluetoothsettings thats at fault its the mobile phones.

Dont forget the cars bluetooth device needs to be confirmed at the end of settings

puddy

Old 02-24-2008, 10:33 PM

Yea, I have a treo 700wx and it hates the outie. It is the phones fault, it is not a fun phone to deal with. But sometimes it will do that to me, even though it worked 5 minutes ago until I turned off the car. If I restart the car, sometimes that does it, or turn off the bluetooth and turn it back on, or restart the phone. Usually it is that the Bluetooth is off (because my phone shuts it off if the battery is low, which is often is) and after I turn on the bluetooth, then I need to restart the car and it works fine, just annoying to have to pull off the road and restart the car when I want to make a call, which is why I try to make it work before I leave the parking lot if I am going on a long trip.

Old 02-25-2008, 10:00 AM

I thought maybe the phone was the problem, but my wife and i have the same phone (Samsung A900) and her's works fine. Maybe it's because they are the same phone that the system is having a hard time differentiating between them.

Who knows. Maybe i just need to getmyself a new phone