Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Bluetooth and Nokia N95

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 05:34 AM
Default Bluetooth and Nokia N95

Hi

I have just collected my 07' UK spec Outlander Warrior (Amethyst Black) Black Leather Interior. And I am having poblems with the Bluetooth connection.
[ol][*]The connection occasionally drops out with my Nokia N95 and I have to stop the car, turn the ignition off and back on then the BT finds the phone again, and everythings hunky dory! There must be an easier way?[*]When I dial a number you dont hear the ringing tone, it just connects direct to the person I have dialed (obviously after a gap). Is there anything I can change to stop this happening (hopefully hear the ring tone)?[*]On my Nokia N95 I have TomTom sat nav, if this is operating and the voice element comes on to tell me to make a turn, the BT dumps the phone again...[/ol]
Apart from these issues, I absolutely love the car and the style of it. Its my first SUV, having recently traded up due to an impending famile from a Renault Megane 225 Renaultsport (225BHP), so lifes got a lot slower.

UK Spec is 2.0ltr Diesel only, would love to have got a V6 Petrol.

So if anyonecan help me with this or give me any advice on things I need to know please respond.

Thanks Jay

Old 08-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Default RE: Bluetooth and Nokia N95

check mitsus website.
there are several phones that are NOT compatable with the bluetooth, regardless of whether or not the phone has it.

Old 08-28-2007, 04:00 PM

Im having similar probs with my new elegance model . I have a Motorola Razr mobile. It does not always connect to the handsfree system but then when it does, if you switch off the engine, you have to go through all the setup procedures again. I wonder if we are doing something wrong, let me know if you get a result please
Cheers
Ron

Old 08-28-2007, 07:34 PM

I had to enable the device on my cell phone for it to connect. Perhaps there is something in your phone's menu that will allow it to do that.