Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Bluetooth problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Default Bluetooth problem

Ok here i go
Have a 2008 Outie XLS bluetooth included. Phone is paired with no problem. Call comes in system advises me of imcoming call and to press call answer button. I press button then system says call in progress. I say hello and nothing within a couple of seconds call disconnects and radio function resumes. Second attempt from original caller system advises me of incoming call. i answer and voila im connected and caller hears me and i hear caller. This happens all the time, first attempt fails and second attempt is ok. I cant figure this out. Has anybody experienced this same problem ?

Thanks
Tone

[sm=boosign.gif]

Old 05-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Default RE: Bluetooth problem

I too have the similar issue, I got dead air fora couple of seconds after I press the pick up button, I have to waitthen I can hear my caller. Not having anycall disconnects yet..

Old 05-04-2008, 10:31 PM

With my old verizon phone I had to wait about 3 to 5 seconds before I could talk. Like the phone and radio needed some time to connect to each other. My new verizon phone (voyager) works great. I can talk and hear within 1 second. Theres no delay and crystal clear. I have no problems of being heard either. I like how I can adjust the volume of the call by using the volume buttom. No disconnect problems though.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:40 AM

Somebody can confirm if it has this problem?

I have 2007 XLS "mexican" model and when I try to enter a new entry to the agend, that contains a 1 in the fourth position, the Bluetooth system does not recognize it (it gives back any other number to me except which I say to him). I went to my dealer to explain the problem and happens exactly the same in 2008 model, so they said to me that I must wait to that Mitsu Mexico makes a call to correct this; unfortunately for me, many of my contacts has the omplicated number 1 in the fourth position and I cannot store them

Thanks in advance. . .

Last edited by jsrd; 06-17-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:36 AM

I had the same/similar issues with my old Verizon Chocolate..incoming OK, but couldn't make a call..got an enV2 and it works great.

Is your phone an LG and/or Verizon?

Maybe it's some minor incompatibility with older LG or Verizon Phones

Old 07-15-2008, 04:49 PM

I have NOKIA 6682 and I had not considered who the telephone would be the cause of this problem. I will try with another model to see if this situation is corrected. I will be informing. . .

Last edited by jsrd; 06-26-2009 at 04:15 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:19 AM

Hi. Well, I still have problems to store or dialing voice numbers in my hands-free system. Let me to explain:

7 8 2 1 1 8 0 7 9 7

-First attempt, the system does not recognize the second digit, all the others are 0k
-Second attempt, now does not recognize the fourth number (1), all the others are 0k, and thus continuous in the "n" attempts. It says any other number except the 1

With other numbers in positions 2 and 4 there isn't problem, and I can dial any number from MMCS's keyboard without problems. I have paired 5 different cellphones models and in all the cases I have the same problem. This situation also appears in 2008 models and Mitsubishi Mexico knows the problem but until the moment it has not tried to give a solution to me. An interesting data is that in Spain the problematic numbers in position 4 has been stored/voice dial successfully.
So, I need help some owner in Canada/USA/México so that you try to store/voice dialing the number listed above to know if you have the same problem. I believe that bluetooth module has a failure and I need to solve it.
NOTE: most of my contacts have number 1 in the fourth position and I can't store them in the agend bluetooth

Thank's in advance

Last edited by jsrd; 06-17-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:41 AM

Somebody can comment about it?

Old 06-19-2009, 08:30 AM

I have a US model, 09, and do not have that issue. I was able to speak "7 8 2 1 1 8 0 7 9 7" and it picked up all the numbers

Old 06-19-2009, 06:21 PM

Thank's to help rip14, I don't have tried in a Outie 2009 model yet, but it is good to know that you don't have problems with the number that I mentioned, so I will go with my dealer and will test in 2009 model.

Saludos

Quick Reply: Bluetooth problem