Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Chinese DVD / Radio / GPS Installation

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 03:06 PM

Thanks for the updates Vadimus.

Old 06-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Arrow Oem dvd

Greetings all,

I bought one system from ExclusiveCarAuto : 3G SERIES RADIO DVD GPS HD OUTLANDER 07-10/C-CROSSER/4007 ROCKFO [EX-8956G] - 440.00EUR but apparently does not meet all the requirements. My car audio system comes with Premium Rockford Fosgete with nine speakers and 710W amplifier. Unfortunately I can not make the SUBWOOFER works well, can not increase the sound level (level Punch), and the fader does not work - all the columns are added to the FADER FRONT. Then, although the control system exists SUB apparently does nothing! In the central console, the car comes as a pre-installed USB port and AUX that connects directly to a DIN connectors. Does anyone know or have the wiring diagram of the audio system for me to identify the links? Someone knows this system?

Rgds to all,

Jose Da Silva

Portugal

Old 07-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Originally Posted by helenwahaha
I think the problem should be canbus connection,please check if you connected canbus,or the connection is correct.those system support the original audio system.
The site car electronics supplier for car dvd players,tft lcd,car camera there one of these radio/DVD/NAV. Does this equipment fits on Outlander 2011/2012? I saw an item that has "Amplifire" what is already good. I do not understand what will help the CANBus over the FADER (Front & Rear). It seems that all channels are connected to the FADER Front ... My car is ready to receive the factory Mitsubishi multimedia system (it has 3 connectors but now uses only 2), together with already pre-installed wiring for the rear camera. Does anyone have the wiring diagram of the system?

Old 07-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by peterlee
Hello all - just wanted to share my experience with CompuCN. Purchased the 8092 unit earlier this year. A few months later I heard a "pop" (capacitor probably) and the screen looks like the gamma is turned all the way up as the screen is almost totally white. There's no setting or button that'll fix this (I can still barely see the screen settings at night to play around with it).

I've been trying to get this under warranty repair with the following results:
1. Michael tried to get me to have this repaired locally. I pointed it out that the warranty stickers will need to be removed if this were the case and that my warranty with CompuCN will therefore be nulled. If they would still honor their warranty (since they suggested it) then I would have tried but he didn't respond.
2. Michael then tried to tell me that shipping it back to China will be too costly and that I should buy their newer unit. I didn't bite. Tried again to get me to have it repaired locally. I said that I wouldn't have it locally repaired since they can't guarantee that it'll be repaired.
3. Asked me what my shipping cost will be to China so that he could see how it compared to a new unit. Sent this info 5 times over the last month. He's stopped responding to my messages asking for an update.

So beware, CompuCN won't honor their warranty. I think they don't want to pay the bill (appx $100) to have it shipped back to me once it's repaired. Dealing with someone else is useless as all their email address on the site (sales@compucn.com, info@compucn.com and service@compucn.com) go to Michael.
FYI
Just bought a used 2012 Outie with one of these units installed...
Guess what? It didn't work. When I registered on My Mitsubishi and looked at the service history it showed the unit was replaced twice in one month by the dealer!
Decided to buy a Pioneer DVD unit...