Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Colt-Speed Canada spring sale - 20% off!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 07:14 PM
Former Sponsor
Default Colt-Speed Canada spring sale - 20% off!

Colt-Speed Canada is happy to announce our first annual spring sale. Take 20% off of all prices.

Please check our website www.colt-speed.ca

Old 04-06-2011, 12:24 PM

just bought the strut tower bar and rear cross member support from Colt-Speed Canada.

product and customer service is beyond excellent. these guys really know their stuff.

as for the STB and RCMS I noticed an improvement right after installations in the way my Outlander handles. greater stability driving in the highway and cornering. compared to when it had stock tower bars and rear support.

Thanks Colt-Speed for the convenience in bringing the products locally!

Old 04-06-2011, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by cw6_hannya
just bought the strut tower bar and rear cross member support from Colt-Speed Canada.

product and customer service is beyond excellent. these guys really know their stuff.

as for the STB and RCMS I noticed an improvement right after installations in the way my Outlander handles. greater stability driving in the highway and cornering. compared to when it had stock tower bars and rear support.

Got pics?

Old 04-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by cw6_hannya

post pictures to prove it! where is your signature?
are you sure this is not a placebo effect of overspending on something that the outlander doesn't need? i smell something fishy here...

ow! by the way, if you put install the Colt Speed engine cover and emblems, you will have at least 20hp gain!

Last edited by kalayaan; 04-06-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:21 AM

i will post pics as soon as i get the chance to.

@ kalayaan - have you had tower bars and rear cross member support installed in your cars before?

answer to your question:
are you sure this is not a placebo effect of overspending on something that the outlander doesn't need?

my outlander was wobbly on the highway and when entering/exiting the on/off ramps with the stock tower bar and rear support. but seriously with the colt-speed part there's a huge difference in handling. if i was bs-ing you i'd be bs-ing myself.

the price is a bit high but then again its not a product that you can just get off the shelves of canadian tire. i would have also gotten Cusco tower bars instead because it was cheaper but colt-speed was just my preference.

order the part for yourself and have them ship to you, im sure you will save more money that way.

and to answer this question:
(ow! by the way, if you put install the Colt Speed engine cover and emblems, you will have at least 20hp gain!)
- maybe in your world this is true. i would rather get my mechanic to drop in the twin turbo from the 3000GT (GTO). but this is not necessary for me. my main goal for my outlander is to have a much more stable ride and handling and that is the reason why i bought the tower bars and rear cross member support.