Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Mitsubishi Outlander (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-outlander-10/)
-   -   DVD in motion patch for NR261UM (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-outlander-10/dvd-motion-patch-nr261um-27471/)

genat 08-24-2016 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by rcostin (Post 214264)
1. As long as the car is not started (MMCS not operate), you can remove the disk.
2. There is an executable patcher. you have to extract it in the same folder as loading.kwi, execute the patch (which modifies the loading.kwi file) and put back loading.kwi on disk
3. You may attach the disk back. The unit will lock it back.

Unfortunately, to force reloading the OS (loading.kwi) you have to detach the MMCS from the battery for few minutes ......

rcostin, where can I download the patch for the NR-261UM models ? All links to your original post and links to files are dead.

GiGo 08-25-2016 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by genat (Post 317263)
All reference links are dead . I ban not regester on Navhack site to download kwi file. Does anybody have kwi file for North American MMCS or ISO ? I spent lot of time in vane to find anything usefull to find working patch for NR261UM ,
I have a question : if I pathc it, and after that I will update maps with another kwi file, will I keep in motion function disabled or I have to make map update first and after dvd in motion? How to keep them both working?
Any suggestions where I can get North America 2015 maps update? Or link for anything later but North America?

Have you visited the Mitsubishi dealer to find updated maps? Personally if you are after up to date maps just buy a Garmin Sat Nav for 100 bucks, it will cost you less than what Mitsubishi will charge for new maps.

It is my understanding that the Map Update does not change MMCS patch. just updates the maps.

genat 08-26-2016 05:47 PM

Otaku, you write so much that lost ability to reed. I wrote that links in this threat are dead. You responded about details how to work with the file which doesn't exist. At least I can not access it and download it. If you don't have answers on my questions, just keep silence or say honestly you don't have the answer. Thanks

GiGo 08-27-2016 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by genat (Post 317297)
Otaku, you write so much that lost ability to reed. I wrote that links in this threat are dead. You responded about details how to work with the file which doesn't exist. At least I can not access it and download it. If you don't have answers on my questions, just keep silence or say honestly you don't have the answer. Thanks

Please don't post about a private conversation you are having with Otaku, if he's messaged you he's done it of his own back and his trying to help you for no or little reward.

Jordan1990 08-28-2016 11:22 AM

1991 eclipse no exterior lights work except brake lights and blinkers.. I tried putting new headlights in and touched a wire to the frame. Nothing works.. I checked all fuses and relays.. Can anyone help? I know this isnt the right place.. But this is my first for time using a forum and i need help

Vadimus 08-29-2016 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by genat (Post 317297)

I'd suggest to request your money paid to Otaku refunded! :D

genat 09-15-2016 06:54 PM

Guys, lets stop talking about money and come back to the topic : DVD in motion patch for NR261UM
Forum is not a marketplace, not a busyness. We have to help each other to solve common problems . Those guys who came here for profit, I suggest go to Ebay, sell their products in Internet and pay taxes as other businesses do.

Does anybody have a real solution (not bla-bla-bla!) for the DVD in motion patch? Share your ideas with other members of the forum, please ! Many people waiting for your help. Everybody who paid about $2000 for that peace of **** called MMCS has the right to fix its problems and use it by his own mind . Am I right?

sresky 09-16-2016 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by genat (Post 317590)
Guys, lets stop talking about money and come back to the topic : DVD in motion patch for NR261UM
Forum is not a marketplace, not a busyness. We have to help each other to solve common problems . Those guys who came here for profit, I suggest go to Ebay, sell their products in Internet and pay taxes as other businesses do.

Does anybody have a real solution (not bla-bla-bla!) for the DVD in motion patch? Share your ideas with other members of the forum, please ! Many people waiting for your help. Everybody who paid about $2000 for that peace of **** called MMCS has the right to fix its problems and use it by his own mind . Am I right?

How do you feed your family with the charity work you do 40+ hours a week?

Theres obviously a solution out there but it looks like you will have to pay for their hard work just like someone has to pay for yours...

genat 09-17-2016 09:53 AM

Gig you measure with chronometer their work week? Did they pay taxes to feed other families ore other social need ? Forum is place for enthusiasts, not for businessmen .Fair businessmen feed their families working for themselves and society paying taxes like everybody does.

Vadimus 09-18-2016 06:42 AM

LOL more whining. Cannot afford to pay for someone's work? Shut up or do it yourself.

Oh, and don't forget to share you finding on the forum, you little cheap enthusiast! :)