Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

DVD in motion patch for NR261UM

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Default RE: DVD in motion patch for NR261UM

And what look like kana, yes.. That wierd-*** image ...
atb.
O.

Old 11-05-2008, 03:15 AM

Hi. I am still around (in avery limited time and with a little access to wide internet) but I am available as a beta tester for Otaku.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:03 AM

Hello Otaku, I'm available as beta tester too. I come from IT so none of this is new to me.
BTW, Otaku, your KWI unpacker crashes on both native Vista and vmware XP pro sp3 :/ I can't get it to unpack my loader.kwi.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to batch import mp3's to HDD. It seems MMCS uses some proprietary windows media format RIFF - WAVEfmt 4.

p.s. i'll post my findings to my blog.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:21 AM

ORIGINAL: nasa

Hello Otaku, I'm available as beta tester too. I come from IT so none of this is new to me.
BTW, Otaku, your KWI unpacker crashes on both native Vista and vmware XP pro sp3 :/ I can't get it to unpack my loader.kwi.
Yeah - I didn't bother updating it at all since I started work on the gui editor..
ORIGINAL: nasa
Right now I'm trying to figure out how to batch import mp3's to HDD. It seems MMCS uses some proprietary windows media format RIFF - WAVEfmt 4.
Heh.. Yeah - they hijacked the extant tags, but the payload is completely different..

atb
O.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:30 AM

Should you need extra hands on it, just let me know.

Old 11-08-2008, 03:17 AM

hello all.can anybody help me for dvd in motion for greece?mine cd does the update but no result.thanks

Old 11-11-2008, 07:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Otaku

Yeah - I didn't bother updating it at all since I started work on the gui editor..
GUI editor? You mean I'll be able to skin a Star Trek LCARS skin? Wow... that would make the wait SOOOO worth it. I figured at best I'd change the start-up image or something. How cool would it be to have an LCARS terminal in my car?

I hope something workable is coming along!!!

Old 11-15-2008, 03:54 PM

ORIGINAL: BellaCroix

GUI editor? You mean I'll be able to skin a Star Trek LCARS skin? Wow... that would make the wait SOOOO worth it. I figured at best I'd change the start-up image or something. How cool would it be to have an LCARS terminal in my car?
Heh.
That is the eventual plan - once I work out the formats in the .syb and .scrn files.
By GUI editor, I merely meant a GUI for editing the .kwi file..
atb.
O.

Old 11-15-2008, 04:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Otaku

Heh.
That is the eventual plan - once I work out the formats in the .syb and .scrn files.
By GUI editor, I merely meant a GUI for editing the .kwi file..
atb.
O.
So awesome. One of the main reasons I bought the Lancer as opposed to the WRX I was looking at or the HHR was all the geeky-goodness Mitsu crammed into the car. One of my friends said it was like driving inside a computer as I was deonstrating all the cool things the car did when showing off the new car.

Modding the start-up image and getting to watch DVD while driving is something I can't wait for but now every time I look at a screen on the MMCS I'm going to be imagining how it would look on an LCARS screen.

As aways, thanks for all the work you put into this!

Old 11-16-2008, 12:12 AM

I just started looking at this post yesterday and it is not clear to me what to do. I see that I need to find out the version by holding down set and navi for a few seconds. Where do I go from there? Where can I download the ISO and what are the steps after that? Unfortunately I don't have time to read through each post to piece this together. If someone can combine the download locations and steps it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Quick Reply: DVD in motion patch for NR261UM