Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by boogunoogun
COOL website!
No, should be like this: COOL! A website!
LOL

Old 03-17-2014, 01:21 PM

Thanks for the link, i registered there, but there is no info which ETACS are supported.

I have ...820.

Old 03-17-2014, 01:26 PM

820 is for 3rd gen. Still working on its support.

Will post supported ETACS hw/sw versions, thanks for the hint.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
No, should be like this: COOL! A website!
LOL
LOL i know right. Great work bro

Old 03-21-2014, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Swordfish
You would lose the ability to unlock all doors using the driver's latch if you change the "Undefined" (or is it "Invalid"?) setting in the locking mechanism to something else, such as "Standard" or "Deadlocking." I don't know of any way under Diagbox to change the setting to the original.
Hi, anyone can solve this problem using diagbox?

Thanks

Old 03-21-2014, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
ETACS Decoder is being actively developed.
Check the progress at ETACS Decoder forum
I'd be glad to tinker and help report issues. I've registered for the forum and I'll check back later to see if my registration is approved. Thanks for doing this Vadimus! Cheers

Old 03-31-2014, 03:24 PM

Is there anybody know some about KOS-ECU? I think the IDs of TPMS are in KOS-ECU. So, if we can hack KOS-ECU, we can change the IDs of TPMS. That is, we can use two sets of TPMS in our all-season tires and snow tires without paying money for dealers. Thanks.

Document of KOS-ECU: http://www.evoscan.com/manuals/EvoX/...42B.pdf‎.

Old 03-31-2014, 04:57 PM

That link is no good.

And if you are going to buy another set of TPMS, buy GATOR sensors. You can program them to match your OEM numbers. When you change your summer to winter tires, the car doesn't even skip a beat. Picks up the new set right away without any programming, no dealer and no warning screens.

They are GREAT and cheaper than buying an OEM set. And you do not need to worry about reprogramming your car twice a year

Old 03-31-2014, 05:00 PM

There will be no TPMS sensor learning support in ETACS Decoder until I am able to listen CAN bus.

For now, I use MUT to manage TPMS sensors.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by boogunoogun
That link is no good.

And if you are going to buy another set of TPMS, buy GATOR sensors. You can program them to match your OEM numbers. When you change your summer to winter tires, the car doesn't even skip a beat. Picks up the new set right away without any programming, no dealer and no warning screens.

They are GREAT and cheaper than buying an OEM set. And you do not need to worry about reprogramming your car twice a year
You are right. But my problem is, the two sets of tire have already with different TPMS IDs, and I don't want to buy another new set until the old sets are dead.

Besides, if we can change the IDs in KOS-ECU, we can use all the compatible sensors not only the programmable sensors.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization