Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
The one I've posted screenshots from, ETACS decoder.
Hopefully by the end of next week public beta will be available.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:34 PM

Omg I can't wait.... Really it's not far away?? Your assuming VAD and team

Old 01-27-2013, 08:42 PM

Something to look forwrd to..

Old 01-29-2013, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by spekil
I went to the vehicle option, customer option and programming by default. Nothing about ignition off delay control... otherwise I could have turn it on as somebody told me as well about it...
Look for "Commande de la temporisation de coupure du contact," which is French for "Control the timing of ignition off" or something like that.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:30 AM

I asked this before, but didn't get an answer. In Diagbox, is it possible to limit unlock to driver's door when using the remote? I set this using the shortcuts provided by the manual before (Press and hold lock for 4 seconds, then unlock, then release lock, release unlock buttons) I got the Lexia cable, but it doesn't work anymore after using the cable. Does anybody know? Thanks.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Swordfish
I asked this before, but didn't get an answer. In Diagbox, is it possible to limit unlock to driver's door when using the remote? I set this using the shortcuts provided by the manual before (Press and hold lock for 4 seconds, then unlock, then release lock, release unlock buttons) I got the Lexia cable, but it doesn't work anymore after using the cable. Does anybody know? Thanks.
It is ETACS model depending, but if it was working before it should be fine.

As a matter of fact sometimes DiagBox spoils some unchanged setting.

That's how I lost my passenger seatbelt warning light and at least two guys with Lancers MR lost their TC-SST transmission.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:37 AM
Default Reply to Swordfish

I can state that whenever any changes to my ETACS settings under 'Programming by Default' are made, the settings under "Customer Options" always revert to their default value. For example, under "Customer Options" I changed the rear wiper intermittent timing from 8 seconds to 16 seconds. If I went back at a later time and decided to change a value under "Programming by Default" and I backed out of the program any changes I previously selected under "Customer Options" would automatically revert to their default setting.

In short, do all the ETACS programming by default changes first and follow up with your "Customer Options" choices. Be advised this is based on my 2012 Outlander.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by allezzov
I can state that whenever any changes to my ETACS settings under 'Programming by Default' are made, the settings under "Customer Options" always revert to their default value. For example, under "Customer Options" I changed the rear wiper intermittent timing from 8 seconds to 16 seconds. If I went back at a later time and decided to change a value under "Programming by Default" and I backed out of the program any changes I previously selected under "Customer Options" would automatically revert to their default setting.
It works like that by design, as depending on Vehicle/Default Options the availability of Customer options may vary.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:21 PM

Anyone in the Toronto area willing to turn off my MPG reset (4 hours trip computer autoreset disabled), turn on Welcome courtesy lighting & Auto door locking / unlocking?

Car is 2011 RVR.

Let me know i'll come to you, and give you a few bucks if needed.

Old 01-29-2013, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
It is ETACS model depending, but if it was working before it should be fine.

As a matter of fact sometimes DiagBox spoils some unchanged setting.

That's how I lost my passenger seatbelt warning light and at least two guys with Lancers MR lost their TC-SST transmission.
When you say you lost it, do you mean you lost it for good or did you manage to set it under Diagbox? I can't find the setting for "driver unlock only" under Diagbox.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization