Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by Outlaander
And how did/does it work in VirtualBox?
It's flawless.

Old 07-29-2013, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Swordfish
It's flawless.
Fantastic! So if it works within a VirtualBox in Win 7 64-bit, it will almost certainly work within one in Win 8.

While I'm typing in this thread, I don't want to get raped by the stealership when we put our snows on and off.

It's the end of July, so winter is just over Edmonton's northwestern horizon and I'm not positive I can get Lexia ordered, installed and up and running properly by the time snow flies. So if there is anyone in the Edmonton, Alberta area who's got Lexia up and running successfully, please PM me if you'd be willing to turn off TPMS in our vehicle (not for free).

Old 08-01-2013, 02:42 PM

Just got my lexia i got the tpms disabled i need help with auto lock/unlock i got the automatic door locking/unlocking set to active and unlocking upon impact now the locks lock when i go over 20 kmph but they don't unlock when i put in park i didn't see any option for unlock in park I'm using diagbox 6.22

Peugeot>4007>Validate Vin>Diagbox>Repair>Global test run>Bsi>Etacs_suv>Configuration>Manual config>Switch on ignition>Vehicle Config>Programming by default>Automatic door locking and unlocking

Old 08-02-2013, 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer12
Just got my lexia i got the tpms disabled i need help with auto lock/unlock i got the automatic door locking/unlocking set to active and unlocking upon impact now the locks lock when i go over 20 kmph but they don't unlock when i put in park i didn't see any option for unlock in park I'm using diagbox 6.22

Peugeot>4007>Validate Vin>Diagbox>Repair>Global test run>Bsi>Etacs_suv>Configuration>Manual config>Switch on ignition>Vehicle Config>Programming by default>Automatic door locking and unlocking
The option for unlock is not in "Programming by default". You find it in "Customer Options" -> in German "Öffnungen" (Openings??). Then use the option unlock on P.

If you dont find it, ask for help...

Old 08-02-2013, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by galant2003
The option for unlock is not in "Programming by default". You find it in "Customer Options" -> in German "Öffnungen" (Openings??). Then use the option unlock on P.

You beat me to it!

Old 08-03-2013, 12:33 PM

thanks for the info galant2003 however when i go into customer options>
locking/unlocking>automatic locking of the doors in position D the options i have are
Inactive
Active after unlocking
active after unlocking and while driving
i didn't find any option to unlock on p under customer options
the vehicle is a 2007 outlander ls

Old 08-04-2013, 02:39 AM

Glad this thread is still growing g in info

Old 08-04-2013, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer12
thanks for the info galant2003 however when i go into customer options>
locking/unlocking>automatic locking of the doors in position D the options i have are
Inactive
Active after unlocking
active after unlocking and while driving
i didn't find any option to unlock on p under customer options
the vehicle is a 2007 outlander ls
Sorry, but is is possible, that the 2007 ETACS has no function for unlocking.

Go to the default parameters and have a look for the parameter:
"Door unlock by IG lock customize". If this parameter is available it must be set to "1". If it is not there it will not work.

To see the parameter you must have Diagbox 6.09 or up. In some versions of diagbox the parameter has the name "Parameter 22.7" or the french name "Personnalisation de deverrouillage des portes a la coupre du contact"

good luck

Old 08-04-2013, 10:25 PM

Sorry, but is is possible, that the 2007 ETACS has no function for unlocking.

Go to the default parameters and have a look for the parameter:
"Door unlock by IG lock customize". If this parameter is available it must be set to "1". If it is not there it will not work.

To see the parameter you must have Diagbox 6.09 or up. In some versions of diagbox the parameter has the name "Parameter 22.7" or the french name "Personnalisation de deverrouillage des portes a la coupre du contact"

good luck
thanks for the help galant2003 it looks like 2007 etacs doesn't have function for unlocking

Old 08-05-2013, 10:29 AM

Does anybody know if auto-lock/-unlock works on the Lancer 1.6L using the Lexia cable? Thanks.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization