Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Final pics of Aftermarket NAV install

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 01:40 AM
Default RE: HELP!!! IS THERE A KIT 4 AFTERMARK. 2DIN NAV??????????

Can I get just the wire harness alone?
Also,how do you hook them to your aftermarket radio?

Old 12-03-2007, 12:33 PM

when i did mine there wasnt a harness yet. i just hardwired it in to the factory plug.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:52 PM

Where can i get the mmcs install kit, because i want to put it on an aftermarket nav unit, is the mmcs same that the navigation insatll kit?

Old 01-17-2008, 10:55 PM

what do i need for install an aftermarket nav unit?

help me!!!

Old 10-27-2008, 04:45 AM

I want to remove my MMCS out of my Evo X and want to sell it. After that I want to install my Becker Cascade Pro (from my former Evo IX).

If I would like to get the Ralliart part (Part #: RAY69013 ) it would take much time for delivery (from japan to Germany) and would be very expensive. On the other hand I am not sure if this Ralliart part will fit for my car (German Model, Left-hand).

Could somebody please tell me another possibility (2-DIN-kit) which I can order somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Old 11-03-2008, 07:20 AM

Nobody who can answer me if the Ralliart part (Part #: RAY69013 ) will fit for my car (Evo X, Left-hand)?
[sm=boohoo.gif]

Or can somebody tell me another possibility (a 2-DIN-kit) which I can order somewhere?

Old 11-03-2008, 09:51 AM

ORIGINAL: GKOver

Nobody who can answer me if the Ralliart part (Part #: RAY69013 ) will fit for my car (Evo X, Left-hand)?
[sm=boohoo.gif]

Or can somebody tell me another possibility (a 2-DIN-kit) which I can order somewhere?
Ralli-Art Part # RAY69013 is a set of 2 pieces. One is the mmcs faceplate and the other is the shift change plate both in carbon fiber texture for about $290+. They are both Outlander only pieces. If you look at the Ralli-Art catalog, it is divided into sections, there is a section for the Evo, Outlander and other models... You can get the Japanese catalog here:

http://www.poweraxel.com/archvs/rall...catalogue.html

If you only want the "carbon" look for your faceplates, why don't you just buy carbon fiber stick on material (vinyl) and change the look of your faceplates yourself? That will save you about $260... The best part is that it looks identical to the Ralli-Art parts for about $30...

Old 11-03-2008, 10:49 AM

Thanks for your answer. You are right the 69013 seems to be only for the Outlander....

I have already look at these 3 PDFs but I couldn't find a 2-DIN-Kit for the Evo-X. Only if I look at page 9 of the PDF http://www.poweraxel.com/archvs/rall...arts2008_1.pdf I can only see such a part for the Evo-IX but not for the Evo-X (or the current Lancer).

Now I am already searching for 2 months for such a part to be able to threw my MMCS out of my Evo-X.....

I don't need a carbon-faceplate, I just this part that's all. No matter which design.

Old 11-03-2008, 01:32 PM

ORIGINAL: GKOver
I don't need a carbon-faceplate, I just this part that's all. No matter which design.
If you only want a normal faceplate for the mmcs, then why don't you go to your local Mitsubishi dealer and buy their OEM faceplate for the Evo. Most of the dealerships have them in stock and it could be cheaper

Old 11-04-2008, 03:52 AM

I am from Germany. Here you even don't get tires or another exhaust for the Evo-X. This car is sold too seldom here and it is even too new. I have already asked "millions" of dealers here for such a part. And they told me that they can't sell me such a part. Only the Ralliart 69013 which will take months for the delivery from Japan and will cost at minimum 450 Euro (650 Dollars!!!).

So that's why I am searching for my own for such a part and a dealer/shop where I can buy it.

Quick Reply: Final pics of Aftermarket NAV install