Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Help - need Satellite Tuner and Antennae

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Default RE: Help - need Satellite Tuner and Antennae

Actually if you read this thread with any sort of comprehension you would see thata solution has been foundand documented as to how it will work and what obstacles remain. I know you have difficulty understanding words with more than four letters and one syllable but you can look forward to one day learning what it all means.

Not sure why you have such a big chip on your shoulder but good luck with that.

PS - thanks for the PM's - you really have a lot of class....

Old 04-13-2007, 05:22 PM
JMC

I did read every word...even the big ones that you think are too much for me. I just like pointing out how much time you waste asking about Sirius. If they wanted you to have it then you would have it....end of story. The PM was justwarning...and that's it.
You really have a lot of class...hahahaha. Wow..eh...that's a great way to put it. You are so funny! You made my day! WOO!

Old 04-13-2007, 05:31 PM

As I said in the other post,if you ever need some help, I am more than willing to give you a hand. No hard feelings - good luck.

Old 04-13-2007, 05:33 PM
JMC

Are you sure you want to help a 16 year old who can't read big words? Man...that is so nice of you! I can't believe you would do such a thing eh....
I'm so glad Mommy and Daddy got me my new Outlander so I can talk on this forum with you.

Old 04-13-2007, 05:38 PM

Sheesh, really, I will help you no problem. (Now be a good boy and go take your meds.)

Old 04-13-2007, 05:45 PM
JMC

Hey man…I’m only 16, so the use of meds is absolutely unnecessary right now. I wish you were around when I was doing my modifications to my 1st Gen Outlander…I was only 14 then. I could have really used your vast knowledge and expertise. You have made it abundantly clear that you are somebody to look up to as a role model as I know you are far too superior to mess with.

Old 04-13-2007, 05:53 PM

Like I said in the other thread, I'm getting bored with this - can we get this thread back on topic now. Thanks.

Old 04-13-2007, 06:07 PM

I am about to pull the trigger on a 2007 Outlander and first found rdenis on the Sirius Backstage site because he is trying to accomplish exactly what I would like to do. You have to understand that as Canadian car buyers we are often subject to different options/features and even colour combos.

I have a Sirius sub and a receiver in my current car that I could put in the Outlander by would should I have to or want to do that when the exact same head unit in the States can control Sirius?

In following this thread and the other one that rdenis started about getting behind his head unit, it is my opinion that he has demonstrated that he has a vast knowledge of electronics and has done a lot of work for the forum.

JMC on the other hand has made all sorts of claims that when questioned in a polite inquisitive way to help the group began throwing around insults to avoid the simple request.

rdenis - please keep up the good work.

Old 04-13-2007, 07:07 PM
JMC

Wow...another tool! Look....I have the back up camera..and I can play DVDs while driving. Is that so hard to believe? I guess so. Sorry you guys can't do the leg work and figure this out. If you want proof then go get it done and stop being a little bitch about it. Oh...if you want step bars...then do a search like I did. The guy has them for the 1st gen...and he made a mod so they'd fit the new outlander.
Try do a search before you attack me with your one post new guy.

Old 04-13-2007, 07:30 PM

[sm=bicker.gif]

[sm=boohoo.gif]

Quick Reply: Help - need Satellite Tuner and Antennae